Tuesday, March 28, 2017

THIRD SIDE DONE!


I'M HAPPY TO SAY I HAVE THE THIRD SIDE 
DONE AND HAVE STARTED THE LAST SIDE!
IT'S BEEN A FUN PROJECT AND I'M STILL
ENJOYING DOING THE HAND APPLIQUE BUT
I ALSO LOVE TO HAND QUILT SO I'M LOOKING
FORWARD TO GETTING TO THAT STAGE.


THE FINAL PIECES WERE THE BASKETS.
I'LL DO THE SAME FABRICS FOR 
THE BASKETS ON THE OTHER 
SIDE BUT IN OPPOSITE CORNERS DIAGONALLY
FROM EACH OTHER.
I'M PLEASED WITH HOW IT'S COMING OUT.


IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE.  ALMOST 50*.
I JUST TOOK ZOE FOR A WALK AND WENT
AGAIN ON A LONGER ONE FOR ME. HER
LITTLE LEGS CAN'T GO AS FAR! ENJOY
YOUR DAY WHATEVER YOU ARE UP TO.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.......LORI






8 comments:

Patti said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!!
Blessings, Patti

Nancy D. said...

I adore its folkiness!!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Ditto to Patti and Nancy's comments!!! The more you add, the better it gets!!!! So happy you have shared your progress with us and looking forward to seeing your hand quilting!!! It really is a STUNNER!!!
So glad you are able to enjoy some nice weather, too!!!
Enjoy your week, my friend!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

WoolenSails said...

I really love how it looks with the new additions, you are doing a beautiful job on the design and layout, love it.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
This quilt is absolutely an heirloom. Just beautiful.
Your weather is better than ours. We were supposed to get to 54* but it's still just 43*, damp and cloudy.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

This has been fun following along on your progress...it is beautiful and you should hook a rug too ❤🤓

Prims By The Water said...

Makes me smile looking at your quilt and envious that I am unable to quilt. Great job my friend! Janice

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so very much, ladies! I appreciate your comments so much. I have the last two birds ready to go so am keeping at it! It's been a fun stitching journey thus far. Lori