Saturday, March 11, 2017

QUILT TOP PROGRESS



FOR THOSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY
PROGRESS, HERE IS THE QUILT TOP I'M
DESIGNING AND DOING IN NEEDLE TURN
HAND APPLIQUE.  I'M PLEASED WITH THE 
RESULTS SO FAR.  NOW I HAVE THE SECOND
SIDE DONE I WILL PLAY WITH MOTIFS FOR 
THE OTHER TWO SIDES.  I HAVE MORE OF MY
FAVORITE THINGS IN MIND SO WILL SEE
HOW IT COMES TOGETHER. 


THE FABRICS ARE NOT THIS LIGHT IN PERSON.
THE FLOWERS MAY LOOK ORANGE BUT 
THEY ARE RED.  I CHANGED THE HOUSE DOOR,
CHIMNEY'S, BIRD AND THE ONE LEAF
WITH SQUIGGLE LINES ON THE FAR LEFT.
THEY ARE THE SAME COLORS AND SIMILAR
BUT DIFFERENT FABRICS.  I WANTED IT MORE 
SCRAPPY AND FOLKY.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
IT'S TURNED COLD HERE AND SNOW IS 
PREDICTED SO A PERFECT TIME TO STAY
IN AND PLAY WITH MORE OF MY
QUILT DESIGN!  

UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

8 comments:

Darlene said...

It is looking very homespun. A very sweet design.

Rugs and Pugs said...

This is gorgeous, Lori. You are so talented.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mugwump Woolies said...

Lori, this is so wonderful! It will fit right in with all the other beautiful hand dids in your lovely home.
Robyn

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you my friends for your sweet comments! Lori

Krissy B. said...

This is amazing! Can't wait to see the other 2 sides. So much talent!

Karen said...

This is beautiful!!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I love the changes!!! It is so wonderful!!!
Beautiful job and it will look perfect in your home!!!
Enjoy your week, my friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

annie said...

It's coming along just wonderfully!