Friday, December 9, 2016

UPDATE TOMORROW!


HERE ARE MY NEW OFFERING FOR 
CHRISTMAS 2016! I HAVE 3 NEW LINEN
ORNIES. A COW, A MITTEN AND A BIRD!
THE COW HAS A STRING TAIL AND TINY
RUSTY BELL AROUND HIS NECK!!


ALSO FOR HAND~MADES I HAVE A LOG CABIN
QUILT IN GREENS AND REDS WITH A SNOWMAN
HAND APPLIQUED ON ONE END. IT'S HAND 
QUILTED. TWO O' CHRISTMAS TREE PILLOWS
WITH WOOL HORSES AND HAND STITCHING,
MY NEW CHRISTMAS CROSS STITCH DESIGNS
AND A FEW ANTIQUE PIECES BELOW.


NICE OLD TALLER DARK BROWN JAR WITH HANDLE.


MEDIUM GREEN WALL BOX.


MILK CHOCOLATE COLOR CROCKERY JUG.


AND A SWEET LITTLE DOLL CRADLE IN 
ROBINS EGG BLUE!

THE ITEMS FOR SALE ALBUM WILL BE OPEN
TOMORROW MORNING, SATURDAY DEC. 10th
@ 9 AM CENTRAL TIME. THE ALBUM IS CLOSED 
FOR VIEWING UNTIL THAT TIME. 


HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU THEN! 
LORI

6 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Love all of your newest items and hope you have a Wonderful Update!!
Have a great weekend, sweet friend!
Heart Hugs to you~
Julie

The Eveningstitcher said...

It all looks beautiful, Lori!! I just finished my Sleigh Bells stitch...I love it!!!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful items and wonderful handmade pieces, always love your prim decor.

Debbie

old crow said...

Lori,
Love your beautiful handmades! So excited to add to my collection!
Merry Christmas!
Mona

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much my friends! Hugs, Lori

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.