Monday, December 5, 2016

NEW TINA WOLTMAN PATTERNS!


MY GOOD FRIEND TINA HAS 7 NEW
AND FABULOUS CROSS STITCH PATTERNS AVAILABLE
ON HER PICTURETRAIL! I'VE ORDERED SEVERAL
AND I THINK YOU WILL WANT TO TOO!


I'M WORKING HARD ON FINISHING MY 
UPDATE ITEMS THIS WEEK.
I PLAN TO HAVE MY UPDATE THIS COMING 
SATURDAY, DEC. 10th AT 9AM CENTRAL.
I'LL DO ANOTHER REMINDER ON FRIDAY 
HERE ON MY BLOG WITH A SNEAK PEEK.
I HAVE NEW LINEN ORNIES AND SOME OTHER
GOODIES TO OFFER.

I'M ALSO WORKING ON GETTING MY 
2016 CHRISTMAS DECOR PICS UP ON MY PT. THAT 
PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN UNTIL A FEW 
DAYS AFTER THE UPDATE. ONLY SO MANY
HOURS IN THE DAY TO DO IT ALL!!  

I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW DAYS. 
UNTIL THEN.....LORI

2 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Tina has such wonderful designs and I look forward to seeing yours all stitched soon!! This is such a busy time of year and I am doing the same as you, working on things for my update...hopefully on Thursday, IF all goes as planned!! lol I just finished decorating and plan on adding my photos as well to my Picture Trail!! I ALWAYS look forward to seeing your beautiful home!! Have a great week and Happy Creating, my sweet friend!!! Do you have any snow yet??
Big Heart Hugs~
Julie

Darlene said...

These are all very sweet!