Saturday, October 1, 2016

OUTSIDE FALL DECORATING....






JUST WANTED TO SHARE A LITTLE OF MY OUTSIDE
FALL DECORATING.  NOTHING MUCH BUT A LITTLE
BIT OF AUTUMN FUN ANYWAY. THE SUSIE'S ARE 
HANGING ON BUT ARE DROPPING PETALS NOW.
THEY SURE ADD A NICE BIT OF FALL COLOR
OUT BY THE SHED THO. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THOSE THAT
BOUGHT FROM MY RECENT UPDATE.
I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF
MY HEART. ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL
THOSE THAT VISITED MY PT DECOR PICS
ALBUM AND LEFT SUCH NICE COMMENTS.

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love how everything looks, I need to get some out in my front yard and porch.

Debbie

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
It looks so welcoming!! Love all of your special fall touches!! I really need to find some pumpkins but am so afraid of it is still a bit warm here for them! Maybe I need to make myself some of those concrete ones!! Love them!!
Thinking of you today and will email soon!
By the way, It's actually RAINING IN AZ!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
Take care and Big Heart Hugs~
Julie

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Debbie & Julie!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Lori! Looks like the perfect touch of fall to me! Jane

carole said...

Lori, Your decorations both inside and out are always so inspiring. The concrete pumpkins look so good. Carole

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much, Jane and Carole!