Wednesday, September 21, 2016

THE REVEREND GOURDON SQUASHBOTTOM



I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE FINISHED MY "REVEREND"
BY LORI BRECHLIN OF NOTFORGOTTEN FARM!
ISN'T HE NEAT??
MY FRIEND BILL MADE ME THE PINE FRAME 
FOR IT. THANKS SO MUCH, BILL!!
I LOVE HOW HE LOOKS WITH MY 
PUMKIN HOLLOW (SHAMELESS PLUG!)
THAT YOU CAN FIND ON MY PICTURETRAIL
IF YOU WANT TO STITCH IT UP.


AS YOU CAN SEE, I'VE ALSO BEEN DOING SOME
FALL DECORATING AND WILL HAVE MORE PICS
TO SHARE SOON!!  I'M WORKING ON UPDATE
GOODIES AT THE SAME TIME SO I'M SLOW
AT GETTING IT ALL DONE BUT I PLAN TO 
HAVE MY UPDATE THIS COMING MONDAY, 
SEPTEMBER 26th AT 9AM CENTRAL TIME ON
MY PICTURETRAIL.  I'LL GIVE A LITTLE SNEAK
PEEK AT MY GOODS AND REMINDER ON SUNDAY.

IT'S BEEN COOLER HERE AND THE LEAVES
ARE STARTING TO TURN. I HOPE THOSE
OF YOU THAT HAVE HAD HOT WEATHER
WILL FEEL THE TEMPS OF AUTUMN SOON!

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

9 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Oh, it is fabulous and you did a wonderful job stitching him! The frame is just perfect and I agree with you, it looks great with your lovely stitched design!! Can't wait to see your fall decorating either!!
Hope you have a happy day, my dear friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Rugs and Pugs said...

The two samplers are perfect together!
Hard to believe that the leaves are changing. It's been a hot, humid summer but I am still not ready for what comes after fall.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Penny said...

Love both cross-stitch pieces so much, and together they are fabulous! If I was a fast stitcher, I'd make them up for the season! But I am a slow, slow, SLOW stitcher and would never have them finished in time. Womp, womp.... They look wonderful in your home, and I look forward to seeing more of your fall decorating!

carole said...

Lori, I love the new samplers, and they look so good together. I too, and waiting for your fall picture album. I know it will be worth the wait. I miss those nice fall 'Yooper' days! Love, carole

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love them both, Lori!! Hurry and get those pictures taken of your lovely home!! I need more inspiration!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

both of your samplers look great together! maybe perhaps we should collaborate on something? hmmmmm ~
xoxo
L

Prims By The Water said...

Love the two samplers together...and especially the pumpkin sign pointing the way to them. All perfect together! Janice

moosecraft said...

Gourdon Squashbottom is so durn dapper! Love him! Looking forward to your fall update pics!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you for all these sweet comments, ladies!

Lori, that sounds like a fun idea! Although I do believe you are far more talented than I will ever be!! Lori