Monday, August 15, 2016

NEW FALL QUILT FOR SALE


MY NEWEST QUILT IS READY TO GO TO A 
NEW HOME!  I'M SO EXCITED WITH
HOW IT CAME OUT!! IT MEASURES 12" X 26". 
IT HAS A COMBINATION OF COTTON AND
WOOL APPLIQUE WHICH I'VE APPLIED BY
HAND. HAND QUILTED. QUALITY FABRICS
USED. I'M KINDLY ASKING SOLD PLUS 
TRAVEL FARE. IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING
THE FINISHED QUILT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
homespunprimsbylori@gmail.com

FOR THOSE THAT LIKE THE DESIGN AND
WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOUR OWN
I'M OFFERING THE PATTERN ON MY
PICTURETRAIL WEBSITE.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI



8 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Very nice Lori!!!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Love your sweet quilt, Lori. Those pumpkin jacks are just perfect!
Hugs,
Sandy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much Earlene and Sandy!

Winnie Nielsen said...

What a lovely Fall prim quilt you made, Lori!! You do beautiful work!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much, Winnie!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ooooh my!! I LOVE this Lori!! It makes me so pumpkin happy!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Your quilt is just wonderful! Who doesn't love pumpkins and yours are just perfect!!! Great job, my friend! It makes me anxious for fall!
Enjoy your weekend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much, Julie!