Tuesday, May 17, 2016

CROCKS & BASKETS!


MY FRIEND JULIE OF PRIMITIVE HEARTSTRINGS BLOG
SHARED HER BASKET COLLECTION WITH US
AND ASKED WHAT WE LIKE TO COLLECT.
IN KEEPING WITH HER POST I'M SHARING
MY CROCK COLLECTION TODAY.
















I ALSO WANTED TO SHARE THIS LITTLE QUILT
I JUST FINISHED TO SELL.  IT'S SPOKEN FOR
BUT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE IT.
I USED A CHERI PAYNE PATTERN FOR THE BASKETS
AND DID MY OWN THING WITH THE FLOWER &
BORDERS.  IT WAS A FUN LITTLE QUILT TO DO.
THE BASKETS ARE PIECED AND THE FLOWER IS
HAND APPLIQUED.




SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO ABSENT ON MY BLOG.
I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER!  

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

16 comments:

Barb said...

I really enjoyed your crock collection. We have one too. You have done a wonderful job displaying them! That is a very pretty little quilt!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Barb!

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful crock collection and love how your quilt came out.

Debbie

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Debbie!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
For some reason my phone did not show me your new post so I am late in commenting!! LOVE your brown crocks, my friend!! They are so wonderfully displayed and look amazing with all of your other prim goodes!!! I actually collect them too, and love all the varying shades of brown you see in them!! Thanks for sharing!!
I also love your sweet quilt and know it will be loved and enjoyed!!!
I'm so happy you were inspired to post by my blog post and that is what blogging is ALL ABOUT, after all!!!
Thank you for YOUR INSPIRATION!!!
Have a great week and do something that makes you happy!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, sweet Julie!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great collection and love seeing how you have them displayed.
Hugs :)
Lauren

veryordinary annie said...

I always love seeing photos of your decorating, your crocks are wonderful.
I love the little quilt too!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love your crocks, Lori! But I really love the quilt you made...I have the ones you made me in frames hanging in my bedroom!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Lauren, Annie and Bobbie!

Darlene said...

All are beautiful!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Darlene!

Prims By The Water said...

Your crock collection is so sweet..and you did an awesome job on your quilt! Janice

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Janice!

my3Kitties said...

Love seeing your little basket quilts - oh how they inspire me! And your crock collection is pretty sweet too!
Tammy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you, Tammy!