Tuesday, April 26, 2016

NEW E-PATTERN AVAILABLE!


I'M PLEASED TO SHOW YOU MY NEWEST 
HOOK RUG DESIGN! I HAVE THE PATTERN 
AVAILABLE ON MY PICTURETRAIL WEBSITE
WITH A HANDY PAYPAL BUTTON IF YOU'D
LIKE TO PURCHASE IT. I'VE INCLUDED
THE FULL SIZE PATTERN, MY SMALL ORIGINAL 
DRAWING FOR NEEDLE PUNCH AND MY 
SUGGESTIONS OF VALDANI PEARL COTTONS
FOR NEEDLE PUNCH. I'VE ALSO LISTED
THE SIZE CUTS I USED AND WHERE ON MY
HOOKED RUG.  TO PURCHASE PLEASE


ONCE YOU PURCHASE THRU PAYPAL
I WILL EMAIL YOU THE PATTERN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!  HAVE A 
WONDERFUL DAY! UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Looks wonderful Lori! Janice

Earlene L. said...

Love it Lori!!!
Hugs

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much Janice and Earlene!

Darlene said...

Very nice!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I just love your new rug/punchneedle design and you did a wonderful job creating it!! I will certainly have to add it to my "want to hook or punch that someday" list!!! I think we all have one of those lists!! lol
Hope you, Brian, and Zoe are all doing well and enjoying some nice weather!!
Sending thoughts and hugs to you~
Julie

moosecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lori! :-)

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much, ladies!

Erica Smith said...

OOOOOH Lori...the hooked rug is so Primtastic! I L❤VE the colors and the design!!! I want so badly to learn to do rug hooking! This just maybe one I could start with?!...or do you have any recommendations on a pattern to start off with and maybe a list of what I'd need to begin with? Even better just come stay with Me here at the beach and teach Me!!! Haha