Tuesday, February 2, 2016

BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE COVERLETS!


I WANTED TO SHARE THAT 
MY SWEET FRIEND LORI IN MISSOURI SENT ME
THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE COVERLET PIECES
LAST WEEK.  THEY ARE IN WONDERFUL
CONDITION AND ARE MY FIRST ANTIQUE
COVERLETS. LORI HAS CHANGED HER DECOR
AND THEY DIDN'T GO WITH WHAT SHE
WANTS TO DO SO SHE GRACIOUSLY PASSED
THEM ALONG TO ME.  THANK YOU, LORI,
FOR ENTRUSTING THEM TO ME! 
I WILL TREASURE THEM!!


I'M WORKING ON A HEART PUNCH NEEDLE 
PATTERN WHICH I HOPE TO RELEASE 
IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO SO STAY TUNED!  

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

10 comments:

Judy said...

How beautiful the coverlet is, Lori. I know you will enjoy it.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Oh, my!!!! How beautiful they are and what a sweet friend you have!!! Sooo very happy for you, my friend!! They went to the perfect home!!!!!
Thinking of you!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Earlene L. said...

What a sweet thing to do!
Really pretty colors.
Take care Lori.....Hugs

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a great friend! I have a small collection of coverlets and coverlet pieces and I love them.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful coverlets and they go beautiful with your decor and cradle.
What a thoughtful gift.

Debbie

marly said...

The coverlets are fantastic but so is everything in the photo.

Saundra said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful and how lucky you are to have such a thoughtful friend.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you everyone! Lori is a great blessing to me in many ways. I'm thankful to know her.

Lori said...

You are very welcome Lori. Hugs!

Lori said...

Just saw your comment Lori. You are a blessing and a gift to me too and I am grateful to know you also dear friend.