Friday, October 23, 2015

SCHNEEMAN PUMPKIN

 
JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY NEW
CLOTH PUMPKIN MADE BY
JENNIFER SCHNEEMAN!
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED SOME
SCHNEEMAN PUMPKINS AND WAS
THRILLED JENNIFER COULD MAKE
ME THIS ONE. IT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL
LAST SATURDAY IN THE MIDST OF US
PAINTING OUR LIVING AND DINING
ROOMS. SO FUN TO HAVE A TREAT
IN THE MAIL. WE ARE GLAD THE PAINTING
IS DONE. WE HAD A LONG CRACK ON THE
LIVING ROOM WALL AND CEILING
PROFESSIONALLY REPAIRED DURING
THE SUMMER. PLUS THERE WERE SOME
PLACES AROUND THE BIG WINDOWS
WE REPLACED A YEAR AGO SUMMER
THAT NEEDED PAINT. SO NOW
IT'S ALL DONE AND WE CAN SIT
BACK AND ENJOY IT THIS WINTER.
WE DID THE SAME COLOR
BUT WENT FROM A SEMI GLOSS
TO A SATIN FINISH ON THE WALLS.
THE COLOR IS GRANT BEIGE
BY BENJAMIN MOORE FROM THEIR
HISTORICAL COLOR LINE.
 
HOPING YOU ARE ENJOYING
THESE AUTUMN DAYS.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

5 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I so love your new pumpkin. Janice

Earlene L. said...

love that pumpkin Lori.
Isn't that a great feeling to have the painting finished!
I am going to have to repaint in the Spring and I hate painting. Have to psych myself up for it and do it all in one day.
hugs
Earlene

WoolenSails said...

I love it too and the shape and i have a similar one that someone made me with a matching mat;)

Debbie

carole said...

Love your new pumpkin, Lori. I bet it feels so good to have the painting finished. I am looking forward to your Christmas decorations. Won't be long now!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
LOVE your new pumpkin, along with everyone else!!! I know your home must look so fresh now, with the new coat of paint!!! So happy you could get that done and check that off the list!!!
Sending Warmest Hugs to you, my sweet friend~
Julie