Friday, September 25, 2015

FALL QUILT AND RUGS FOR SALE!


I JUST FINISHED THIS ONE OF A KIND
QUILT AND AM OFFERING IT FOR SALE.
THE CROW AND PUMPKIN WERE TAKEN
FROM THE BOOK LADY BIRD, LADY BIRD.
I'VE PUT IT ALL TOGETHER IN MY OWN
WAY AND ADDED THE PIECED BLOCKS
AND VINE WITH BERRIES. I WOULD SAY
THE ABOVE PICTURE IS THE CLOSEST TO THE
ACTUAL COLOR OF THE FABRICS.
BROWN, MUSTARD, GREEN, PUMPKIN
AND BLACK. (CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE)

IT'S HAND APPLIQUED AND HAND QUILTED.
ALL COTTON FABRICS, BATTING AND THREADS USED.
BINDING IS BLACK HOMESPUN PLAID. BACK IS
A BROWN AND BLACK HOMESPUN STRIPE.
MEASURES ABOUT 17" X 30".

QUILT IS SOLD! THANK YOU MARY!




BLACK PUMPKIN AND CROW RUG IS
A DESIGN BY MARIA BARTON. IT MEASURES
ABOUT 10-1/2" X 21-1/2".
ALL GOOD QUALITY WOOLS USED ON A
LINEN FOUNDATION. BOUND IN BLACK WOOL.
I'VE ADDED A THREAD LOOP ON THE BACK
FOR HANGING.
BLACK PUMPKIN & CROW RUG IS SOLD!
THANK YOU BARBARA!!
 
 

SUNFLOWER RUG DESIGN BY CATHY GRESCHNER.
IT MEASURES ABOUT 10-1/2" X 21". ALL GOOD
QAULITY WOOLS USED ON A LINEN
FOUNDATION. BOUND IN BLACK WOOL.
I'VE ADDED A THREAD LOOP ON THE BACK
FOR HANGING.

KINDLY ASKING $185.00 PLUS TRAVEL FARE.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR A POSTAL MONEY ORDER
FOR PAYMENT. TO PURCHASE PLEASE EMAIL
ME YOUR ZIP CODE.

I WON'T BE DOING A FALL UPDATE THIS YEAR.
THESE ARE MY LAST OFFERINGS FOR
AUTUMN 2015.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....LORI

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful new pieces, I do love creating for fall, and something about having fall colors around the house, just seems to brighten my mood.

Debbie

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I love the black hooked pumpkin and crow!

Mary Burns said...

I love the wall hanging Lori..I've just sent u an email...Mary Burns

Mary Burns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Your new pieces are just wonderful!!! So happy you sold that beautiful quilted piece!! I know they must be thrilled with it!! I especially love that black pumpkin and crow!!
Hope you have a great week, sweet friend!!
Sending Big Hugs~
Julie

Joffery Stark said...

Great blog, Very beautiful pics. Its glad to be here. Thank you so much for sharing. oriental rugs for sale