Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WONDERFUL HAND~MADES.....

 
THESE GIFTS ARE FROM MY FRIEND
PAM AND I'VE BEEN REMISS IN
SHARING THEM WITH YOU.
PAM SENT THEM TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY WHICH
WAS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.  I LOVE EACH
ONE! BUT I ESPECIALLY LOVE MY FRIEND
PAM AND HER THOUGHTFULNESS.
 
THANK YOU PAM!
 
YOU MAY RECOGNIZE THE ROOSTER PN
DESIGN FROM REBECCA OF A SIMPLE QUIET
BLOG. THE DESIGN IS ADAPTED FROM AN
ANTIQUE HOOKED RUG. I LOVE THE SOFT
AND WORN LOOK WITH THE COLORS USED.
 
THE PILLOW DESIGN IS BY MAGGIE BONANOMI
AND I DON'T KNOW WHOSE PATTERN THE
PATRIOTIC CROSS STITCH IS BUT I LOVE IT!
 
SUMMER IS ZIPPING BY FOR US!! I'M ALMOST
DONE WITH 5 NEW CROSS STITCH
DESIGNS FOR FALL AND HOPE TO RELEASE THEM
IN THE NEAR FUTURE SO STAY POSTED!!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI
 

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Wonderful, thoughtful gifts. Your friend knows you well.
Hugs :)
Lauren

kelley said...

What lovely pieces...happy belated birthday! This summer is flying by...for now our nights are cooler and I love that...looking forward to seeing your new fall designs..hugs

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All such wonderful B-day gifts!!!
Can't wait to see your newest designs Lori ~ It's my favorite time of year!
Many Blessings
Robin

Prims By The Water said...

What wonderful goodies. Janice

Raymond Homestead said...

Very nice gifts!