Monday, August 10, 2015

NEW FALL X-STITCH PATTERNS AVAILABLE!

 
I'M EXCITED TO SAY I JUST GOT MY
5 NEW FALL CROSS STITCH DESIGNS
ON MY PICTURETRAIL ALL READY TO
PURCHASE WITH A HANDY PAYPAL BUTTON!
I WANTED TO SHARE THESE AS SOON AS I
COULD TO GIVE PLENTY OF TIME TO
STITCH THEM UP FOR YOUR FALL
DECORATING OR SELLING.
 
YOU CAN FIND THEM HERE.
 
I'LL BE SELLING MY MODELS SOON
SO IF YOU DON'T STITCH AND ARE
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ONE OF
MY PATTERN MODELS I'LL HAVE THEM
LISTED ON MY PICTURETRAIL SOON.
 
HAPPY FALL AND HAPPY STITCHING!!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

9 comments:

The Humble Stitcher said...

Your designs are just beautiful, Lori...I love them all! Autumn stitching is so much fun...love those pumpkins :)
Hugs,
Sandy

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Oh Lori, these are just wonderful!!! They just make you want to stitch them!!
I keep saying I am going to get back to cross stitch and when I do, I want to stitch that pumpkin!!! Just love them all!!!
Fabulous job, my friend!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

quiltsbycheri said...

Love.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you my friends! Your comments mean the world to me! Lori

Orange Sink said...

Wonderful new designs Lori! LOVE them all!! Cathy G

OldeThreads said...

These are just wonderful, can't wait to get started! ~Susan~

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you Cathy and Susan! Lori

Heather said...

These are fantastic!~ I am so in the mood for fall now!~

CATHI said...

These new charts are fantastic! I just ordered one of them! :o)

Cathi