Friday, August 21, 2015

CAROLE'S GOURD PINKEEP

 
MY FRIEND CAROLE COLLIN'S STITCHED
UP MY GOURDS PATTERN AND SENT
ME THIS WONDERFUL PICTURE!
I LOVE IT CAROLE!!  SHE CHANGED
ONE OF THE GOURD COLORS AS THE
ONE CALLED FOR WAS TOO CLOSE TO
HER LINEN COLOR.  THANKS FOR SHARING
A PICTURE CAROLE.
 
I'D LIKE TO THANK THOSE THAT
HAVE PURCHASED MY PATTERNS.
THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN GREAT
AND I THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.
 
WE'VE HAD A WEEK OF COLD AND RAIN
BUT TODAY THE SUN IS SHINING AND
I'M GOING TO TAKE ZOE FOR A WALK
TO GET OUT AND ENJOY IT!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI
 
 

5 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Carole did a wonderful job on your sweet pin keep design!! I'm sure that make you feel so good to see others loving your patterns!!! It looks so pretty with her pewter!!
Wish you could have sent us some of your cooler temps as it has been in the triple digits here.....one day 106!!! I'm happy you and Zoe can enjoy a nice walk today with some sunshine!!!
Sending hugs and thoughts your way~
Julie

carole said...

Lori, This was fun to stitch, and it put me in the mood for fall decorating. It won't be long now. Enjoy that wonderful 'Yooper" air. I miss it. Carole

Orange Sink said...

Love this so much! Great design and wonderful stitching!!
Enjoy that walk with Zoe Lori... these early autumn days are a treasure to savor!!
Thank you for such nice words on my post about Val's home! We are kindred spirits for sure when it comes to those good primitives!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

OldeThreads said...

You're patterns are always so wonderful, I am really enjoying the new Fall ones.....you have a great style! ~Susan~

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you Carole and Susan for stitching my Gourds pattern! Loved how yours looked too, Susan, on your PHM update! Hugs, Lori