Tuesday, July 14, 2015

KARIN'S STAG RUG!

 
KARIN SENT ME THIS PICTURE OF
HER VERSION OF MY STAG RUG
PATTERN.  SHE ADDED A TREE AND
DATE.  I LOVE IT!!!  IF YOU LOVE IT
TOO AND WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE
KARIN'S RUG YOU CAN FIND IT FOR SALE
ON EBAY RIGHT NOW.
 
 
I JUST RETURNED LAST NIGHT FROM A VISIT
TO MY HOMETOWN TO ATTEND
MY AUNT BERTHA'S FUNERAL.
WE CALLED HER AUNT BERTIE.
SHE WAS A SHORT LITTLE SPUNKY GAL.
I SHALL MISS HER DEARLY.
 
I'M WORKING ON SOME NEW FALL
CROSS STITCH DESIGNS I HOPE TO
RELEASE SOME TIME IN AUGUST.
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY FRIENDS!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI
 

4 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Morning Lori!
That is a sweet hooked rug of your pattern.
Sorry for your loss but I hope your having a good summer, enjoy what is left of it.
Thanks for your sweet comment.
Hugs
Earlene

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
I'm so sorry for your loss of Aunt Bertie!! I know the happy memories will bring comfort, my friend!
Love your friend's version of your rug!!
I'm happy to hear about your new designs and know they will be wonderful!!
Enjoy your week!
Warmest Hugs~
Julie xo

Rugs and Pugs said...

So sorry about Aunt Bertie. It's never easy to lose a loved one.
Karin's rug is wonderful but everything she hooks is! I am fortunate to know her personally and call her friend.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

So sad to hear about your aunt Bertie. Cannot wait to see your new designs. Currently working on Halloween items for our store too. Janice