Monday, June 29, 2015

UPDATE PREVIEW.....

 
SORRY I'M SO LATE IN JUNE WITH MY
UPDATE, BUT HERE IT IS!!!!
THE ABOVE BEE SKEP QUILT IS FROM
AN OLDER BRANNOCK/PATEK BOOK.
I JUST GOT MYSELF A BEE SKEP FOR
MY GARDEN BENCH SO COULDN'T RESIST
TAKING THE QUILT PIC WITH IT!

 
EACH TRIANGLE IS A DIFFERENT
FABRIC IN THIS LITTLE QUILT.
THERE ARE 60 TRIANGLES.
LOVE THAT BORDER FABRIC!
IT LOOKS SO OLD.

 
THIS DOLL IS MY VERSION OF A
SUNNYKNOLL DESIGN.

 
THIS IS A NEW DESIGN FROM ME.
HER BODY IS MADE FROM TOBACCO BROWN
COLOR LINEN. SHE HAS A WOOL HEART.
THE SKIRT IS MADE FROM TWO ANTIQUE
FABRICS.  I GOT THE LITTLE PRINT FOR
THE SKIRT PART FROM WENDY OF
PINEBERRY LANE IN HER LAST UPDATE!
THANKS WENDY!!

 
THIS IS A SET OF A LITTLE PILLOW AND A
BIG BROWN STRAWBERRY!
I USED DIFFERENT BROWN WOOLS ON THE
LETTERS. THE FRONT OF THE PILLOW IS OLD
FEED SACK.  FUN! I HAVE TWO SETS AVAILABLE.

 
LOVE, LOVE HOW THIS PN MAT CAME OUT!!
IT'S MY VERSION OF AN ANTIQUE HOOKED RUG.
I USED MOSTLY VALDANI PEARL COTTON AND
A LITTLE BIT OF DMC.  IT'S GOOD SIZE AND LOOKS
WAY BETTER IN PERSON.

 
THESE ARE THE BIRDS I DID FOR MY
CHRISTMAS UPDATE ONLY I DID THE FAN TAIL
AND GUSSET IN A TINY BROWN PRINT ON THESE
GUYS.  THE BODY IS TOBACCO BROWN COLOR
LINEN.  I HAVE 3 AVAILABLE.
 
 
A NEW CROSS STITCH DESIGN WITH A
VERSE FROM PROVERBS.
 
PLEASANT WORDS ARE AS A HONEYCOMB...


 
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS A  NEW SEWING
ROLL~UP MADE BY PRUDY MAE
IN THE YEAR 1834!  MADE WITH SEVERAL
BLUE ANTIQUE COTTON PRINTS AND SOME
REPRODUCTION PRINTS.
 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN WAITING
FOR MY UPDATE.  I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN
ME TOMORROW, JUNE 30th AT 3 PM CENTRAL TIME.
AT THAT TIME THE NEW OFFERINGS FOR SALE ALBUM
WILL BE OPEN FOR VIEWING AND
YOU CAN FIND ALL THE PARTICULARS ABOUT
EACH ITEM.  THANKS SO MUCH.
 
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI
 

3 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Oh my goodness, Lori!!! You have outdone yourself!!!!! LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! I also love the whole beeskep theme!!! I know you will have a fantastic update, my friend!!!
See you tomorrow!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you so much Julie! You're so sweet!! Big hugs, Lori

The Eveningstitcher said...

Everything looks beautiful, Lori! I especially love your birds!!