Monday, May 4, 2015

MORE OF JUDY'S HOUSE

 
I VISITED WITH MY FRIEND JUDY ON
FRIDAY AND SNAPPED A FEW PICS WITH
MY I-PHONE TO SHARE WITH YOU.
ABOVE IS HER DINING ROOM TABLE
CENTERPIECE. LOVE IT!

 
HER BOWL RACK THAT HANGS ON THE
 WALL BEHIND THE TABLE.
I'VE SHOWN THIS BEFORE BUT I LOVE
HOW JUDY HAS THINGS DISPLAYED HERE
SO WANTED TO SHARE IT AGAIN.

 
SOME OLD MEASURES, CUTTING BOARDS
AND A BUTTER MOLD.



                                          LOVE HER OLD BUTCHER BLOCK AND ALL
THE GOODIES HERE.
 

 
THEY RECENTLY PUT IN A NEW COUNTER TOP
IN THE KITCHEN AND IT SHOWS OFF JUDY'S
COLLECTIONS BEAUTIFULLY.

 
SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS!
LOVE HER COLLECTION OF BUTTER MOLDS.

 
A CLOSE LOOK.

 
HOPE YOU HAD A NICE WEEKEND.
WE SURE DID.  I WAS ABLE TO GET SOME
THINGS DONE IN MY FRONT GARDEN BED.
I HAVE MORE SPRING CLEANING TO GET
DONE INSIDE AND MORE TO DO OUTSIDE
BUT I'M SLOWLY GETTING CAUGHT UP.
 
I'M ALSO TRYING TO WORK ON SOME NEW
GOODIES FOR A SMALL UPDATE SOME
TIME IN JUNE AND A COUPLE OF NEW
PATTERNS TOO.  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

6 comments:

Earlene said...

Wow Lori!!! So glad you shared her pictures today. She has wonderful collections and love how it's put together.Drool!!!!!
Hugs
Earlene

Bobbie said...

Love your friend's collections! I have only one of the butter molds...I keep looking, but they are few and far between! And I love, love, love the cutting block!

marly said...

Let out a big sigh for those measures and butter molds. Oh my she has great stuff.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
OH MY!!! Everything is just WONDERFUL!!! She has some lovely pieces and displays them so beautifully!! Reminds me of you!!
I collect butter molds too and just love them!
Tell Judy "Thank You" for the marvelous tour!
Hope you have a great week!!
Big Hugs~
Julie

Prims By The Water said...

All I can say is WOW. What wonderful treasures!! Love them all. TFS Janice

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I'm in Love ~ so many wonderful prim things ~ so love her collections of butter molds! TFS!!!
Can't wait to see your newest pattern releases.
Blessings
Robin