Monday, April 6, 2015

SIMPLIFIED









I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE WHY
I SOLD A FEW OF MY REPRO REDWARE 
PIECES ( THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT
PURCHASED THEM) AND HOW OUR HUTCH
LOOKS NOW. IT'S IN THE DINING ROOM.
THE GREEN PAINTED PIECES ARE ANTIQUES
AND I LOVE HOW THEY LOOK WITH THE CLAY
COLOR OF THE REDWARE. I WANTED MY ANTIQUE
PIECES AND THE REDWARE PIECES I CHOSE TO
KEEP TO BE A FOCUS AND NOT LOST IN A 
CLUTTER OF REDWARE.  I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS
NOW AND HAD FUN PLAYING.  

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
WE WOKE TO A COUPLE INCHES OF SNOW
AND IT'S STILL SNOWING BUT I'M SPRING
CLEANING OUR BEDROOM TODAY ANYWAY!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI


12 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

love the simplicity of your hutch ~ and the color palette of the blue w/ red ware….
hoping your snow melts quickly!
L

Bobbie said...

Beautiful Lori! I really love the blue with the redware....those two colors really compliment each other....love your house....always so nice!

bayrayschild said...

Oh Lori, it looks so nice!
Love the color combination.
You have such beautiful collections!

Audrey

Penny said...

Just beautiful! Love the two colors together!

WoolenSails said...

It looks wonderful and something I need to do myself, way too much clutter.

Debbie

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Looks wonderful!!

Prims By The Water said...

These colors go very well together. Love it all! Nicely displayed. Janice

annie said...

It looks wonderful, I love the colors!
And the shapes with the wood grain of the cupboard!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your decorating is always understated perfection.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Karen Martinsen said...

Hi Lori
Oh what beautiful redware! I love your collection and it is displayed so nice. I only have a few pieces but they are plates so they don't display as well as your pieces.
Thanks for sharing
Karen

Dogwood Farm said...

Beautiful!!! xo

linda56 said...

lori....i love the way the blue pops with the red ware.....very neat display.....i always enjoy your home...