Sunday, March 22, 2015

UPDATE PREVIEW!


IT'S UPDATE TIME AGAIN!  I'VE BEEN WORKING ON
SOME NEW OFFERINGS ALONG WITH MY ORIGINAL
CROSS STITCH DESIGNS. FIRST OFF THERE'S 
BERTRARD BUNNY. HE'S MY NEW DESIGN FOR
2015 INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE BUNNY. I LOVE 
HOW HE CAME OUT! I WILL HAVE THREE AVAILABLE
FOR PURCHASE. 


BLUEBIRD PN CUPBOARD TUCK.
DESIGN BY LISA BONGEAN.
I USED MOSTLY VALDANI PEARL COTTON.


BASKET OF FLOWERS QUILT IS A BRAND
NEW ORIGINAL DESIGN. LOTS OF HAND
APPLIQUE AND HAND QUILTED.


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I'LL BE OFFERING
THE MODELS FOR MY RECENT PATTERNS. IF YOU
LIKE ANY OF MY DESIGNS BUT DON'T CROSS 
STITCH, HERE'S A CHANCE TO OWN ONE! 

THE UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW MORNING, 
MARCH 23rd, AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME ON MY
PICTURETRAIL. I HAVE THE ALBUM CLOSED 
SO I CAN WORK ON THE UPDATE BUT NO 
PASSWORD WILL BE NEEDED AT 9 AM TO VIEW
MY UPDATE. HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN! 

LORI

10 comments:

Saundra said...

Wow Lori, such eye candy! Love your Bertrand bunnies and the hooked floral in the egg basket. Awesome work m'dear.

Saundra

WoolenSails said...

Love your new pieces and the bunnies are a wonderful piece for easter.

Debbie

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Love, love, love your new bunny!! So very sweet!! Your other pieces are wonderful too and I especially love the colors in th PN piece!! Your models are beautifully done as is the quilt!! What's not to love??
Looking forward to tomorrow!!
Sending Sunshine Hugs, my friend~
Julie

Krissy B. said...

Lori, I purchased 5 patterns on Friday and used PayPal but have not received them. The payment went through ok so I'm wondering if something is wrong. Let me know what's showing on your end. Thank you Krissy B. kbutorac@msn.com

quiltsbycheri said...

Spectacular!!!

cucki said...

So beautiful x

HomeSpunPrims said...

Krissy B,
So glad you posted here! I sent all the patterns and they all came back to me. I notice that the email address is different. I'll resend with the email address you gave here. Thanks so much! Lori

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you for the sweet comments ladies! Hugs, Lori

Karen said...

Are you going to be selling a pattern for the Basket of Flowers quilt?

HomeSpunPrims said...

Hi Karen,
No I won't be, it's one of a kind and I didn't write anything down when I made it. Sorry. Lori