Thursday, January 8, 2015

MR. BEAR ARRIVES AND A SPECIAL TREE

 
HE'S HERE!  HE WAS MISSING HIS EYES
AND HIS BACK WAS OPEN BUT THOSE WERE
QUICK FIXES. HE IS MOST HAPPY TO BE
ABLE TO SEE AGAIN WITH HIS NEW
~ANTIQUE~
SHOE BUTTON EYES!

 
HE IS A GOLDEN BROWN A BIT LIGHTER
THAN THE ONE I HAD. BROTHERS PERHAPS?
OR COUSINS? HE IS GRUNGY WITH SOME
WEAR AND MATTING BUT THAT'S THE WAY
I LOVE THEM!

 
HERE THEY ARE WITH MY OTHER BEAR IN A SIMILAR
SIZE. THE NEW ONE IS KINDA IN BETWEEN THE
COLORS OF THE OTHER TWO. THEY ARE A HAPPY
BUNCH AND NOW I WILL HAVE TO PLAY
AND SEE WHAT I SHALL DO....KEEP THEM
TOGETHER OR SEPARATE THEM. THEY MAY
GET INTO MISCHIEF IF I LEAVE THEM TOGETHER!!

 
AND NOW FOR A VERY SPECIAL TREE
FROM A VERY SPECIAL CUSTOMER....
MELISSA HAS HONORED ME WITH DOING
A TREE ALL IN MY LINEN ORNIES.
I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS. MELISSA SAYS IT'S
A VERY SPECIAL TREE TO HER AND IS
HER FAVORITE.

 
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHOW IT
ON MY BLOG MELISSA. AND ISN'T THAT
LITTLE CUPBOARD NEXT TO THE TREE
AWESOME! LOVE IT WITH THE LITTLE WOODEN
HOUSES ON TOP.
 
HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WARM. IT'S SNOWING
AND BLUSTERY AT 7* TODAY. IT WAS -3 WHEN I GOT
UP THIS MORNING. I HAD TO RUN SOME ERRANDS
BUT THIS AFTERNOON I PLAN TO WORK ON
MY NEWEST CROSS STITCH DESIGN. STAY
TUNED....I HOPE TO HAVE A RELEASE OF MY
NEW DESIGNS SOON!!!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

13 comments:

carole said...

Lori, Mr. bear is so cute; he fits right in to make a trio. I bet he had to use snowshoes to make it to the UP! Melissa's tree with your linen ornies is a keeper. Stay warm. Carole

WoolenSails said...

The bears are wonderful and I do love how your ornies look on the tree.

Debbie

Bobbie said...

Oh I love those bears!! I have a couple of antique ones and then one in a plastic bag because I think it was being knawed on by those pesky mites....I need to get him into being restuffed and repaired. I love the tree! Your ornaments are so beautiful..they look pefect!

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

The new bear looks like a long lost relative of the other two. Glad they are now a family again. The linen ornaments look great on the little tree.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Love your bears, Lori! In fact, if you check out my post of 4/4/2013 I think you'll see they may have a long lost California cousin as well!!!
Melissa's tree is just wonderful...love all of those ornies :)
Big Hugs,
Sandy

Mugwump Woolies said...

Your ornies look so sweet on Melissa's tree!. Your new bear is adorable...great little trio you have there.
Stay warm!
Robyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

LOVE your trio of bears. They do look like siblings.
Melissa's tree is wonderful.
Cold here in Ohio, too ~ a balmy 0* this morning and most of the day. OK. I'm ready for spring.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lori,
Your new bear is adorable and fits in perfectly with his new brothers! Bet he loves his new family!!
I also love Melissa's, "Lori Tree!" How special that is for you and for her!!
I want one!!!
Hope you are all staying warm in those frigid temps, sweet friend!
Sending warm hugs from CA~
Julie

ohiofarmgirl said...

I adore your bears!! They are just so cute! Dianntha

Karen Martinsen said...

Hi Lori,
What a sweet bear! But I should say 'BearS' - and I love them all together for some reason - it shows off all their personalities - they play off of each other...so I say keep them together.
Beautiful ornaments on Melissa's tree - thanks for sharing.
Blessings
Karen

Prims By The Water said...

I simply love all of your wonderful teddies. Great idea to fix up his eyes. Great job Dr Lori. Janice

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Oh I do LoVe the bears. I'd say they parted at birth ,had some little boy for a keeper and were loved to pieces. They look quite happy to be in one place now.. The little ornies on the tree are gorgeous! So much talent !
Hugs Marg.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your newest bear ~ he's so Adorable!!!
What a cute tree ~Melissa did a wonderful job! TFS
Stay Warm
Looking forward to seeing your newest releases!
Many Blessings
Robin