Wednesday, December 3, 2014

STAG PN PATTERN & A FINISH

 
IF YOU LIKE MY NEWEST STAG PN
DESIGN AND WOULD LIKE TO
PUNCH OR HOOK ONE I'VE ADDED
THE PATTERN TO MY PICTURETRAIL.
 
THERE'S AN EASY PAYPAL BUTTON
TO PURCHASE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
 
 

 
I ALSO RECEIVED THIS PICTURE FROM
MARGARET OF NY OF MY STAG RUG
DESIGN THAT SHE HOOKED.  I LOVE
THE COLORS AND WAY MARGARET
HOOKED THE BACKGROUND WITH SO
MUCH SHADING.  THE DEER IS WONDERFUL
TOO!  MARGARET'S RUG MEASURES 19" X 24"
AND SHE CROCHETED THE EDGES WITH WOOL
YARN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING
YOUR FINISH MARGARET!
 
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR
CONDOLENCES ON THE LOSS OF MY DAD.
YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS LIFT ME
UP AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EACH ONE.
I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE MET SO MANY
WONDERFUL FRIENDS ONLINE AND IN
PERSON. THANK YOU FROM THE
BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI
 
 

4 comments:

Maria said...

Lori,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Maria

Sandra said...

They are both fabulous!!! Merry Christmas! Sandra

Sandra said...

Lori, I am so sorry that I didn't know about the loss of your Dad. I have been out of town and when away to babysit, I don't get to read Blog posts very often.
I know this will be a tough holiday for you and your family and my heartfelt sympathies go out to all of you. Blessings, Sandra

annie said...

I am heartily sorry of the passing of your Dad, hugs.

Your deer are wonderful.