Sunday, November 23, 2014

UPDATE PREVIEW!

 
I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD ON SOME
WONDERFUL NEW OFFERINGS.
I HAVE THREE NEW ORNIES TO OFFER
THIS YEAR. ALL ARE LINEN. A BELL,
A BIRD AND A HORSE. I ONLY HAVE 8 OF
EACH SO BE SURE TO CONTACT ME RIGHT
AWAY WHEN I OPEN MY ALBUM
TOMORROW MORNING IF INTERESTED!




 
LOVE THIS HORSE! HE HAS A HAND OF
SLEIGH BELLS AROUND HIS NECK AND
IS MADE OF BROWN LINEN WITH BLACK
COTTON SPOTS AND BLACK COTTON TAIL
WITH ANTIQUE SHOE BUTTON EYES.

 
FALLING STAR QUILT. THE POOR STAR
JUST COULDN'T STAY ATOP THE TREE
FOR SOME REASON!
 
 
NEW STAG PN MAT INSPIRED BY AN
ANTIQUE COOKIE CUTTER. LOVE HOW
THIS CAME OUT! I MOSTLY USED
VALDANI PEARL COTTON FOR A NICE
ANTIQUE LOOK.
 
 
AND I'M OFFERING ALL OF THE MODELS FROM
MY RECENT PATTERNS SO IF YOU DON'T
CROSS STITCH AND WOULD LOVE TO OWN
ONE OF MY ORIGINALS HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.


 

 
MY UPDATE WILL BE ON MY PICTURETRAIL
SITE TOMORROW MORNING (MONDAY)
NOVEMBER 24th, AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME.
THE ALBUM WILL BE OPEN FOR VIEWING AT THAT
TIME AND NO PASSWORD WILL BE NEEDED.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU THEN.....LORI

7 comments:

Linda Ann Evans said...

what beautiful handwork !!!!!!!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

I love all your new pieces and I really like how those ornaments look. I need to make more simple cloth ornies with small trees to be more puppy proof this year, lol.

Debbie

Prims By The Water said...

Your new goodies look wonderful! Janice

Sandy Whitlow said...

Everything looks wonderful, Lori! I especially love your horses and birds. Hope you have a great update tomorrow!
Hugs to you,
Sandy

primitivebettys said...

Everything is so lovely! :-)

From Sherry's Heart said...

EVERYTHING is FANTASTIC as ALWAYS!!! BUT I love the horse with the bells the BESTEST!!!

From Sherry's Heart said...

AND then the bird nextest!!!