Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TINA'S NEW PATTERNS & A SWEET STAG MAT....


IF YOU HAVEN'T VISITED MY FRIEND
TINA WOLTMAN'S PT LATELY,
YOU WILL WANT TO CHECK OUT HER WONDERFUL
NEW CROSS STITCH PATTERNS!
SHE HAS SEVEN NEW DESIGNS I BELIEVE.
I ORDERED THE FOUR WITH DEER.
GUESS I'M ON A DEER KICK!!
TO FIND TINA'S PATTERNS


AND SPEAKING OF DEER....THIS SWEET LITTLE
HOOKED MAT FROM MY STAG PATTERN WAS
HOOKED BY DORRIE AND WILL BE OFFERED
ON THE PRIMITIVE HANDMADES MERCANTILE
SELLING SITE SO BE SURE TO KEEP A
LOOK OUT! I LOVE HOW DORRIE FINISHED
HER LITTLE MAT. GREAT JOB DORRIE!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

6 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

They all look wonderful!

Susan Hemann said...

lovely! where do I find the patterns?

HomeSpunPrims said...

Susan,
The link is in my post for Tina's cross stitch patterns. For my stag rug e-pattern the link to my patterns is on the top of my side bar on the right. Just click on the picture. Thanks for stopping by. Lori

Rugs and Pugs said...

Fun finish to Dorrie's stag.
Tina does have wonderful patterns. I still haven't stitched any that I've gotten from her...sigh.
Hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

Wow! These cross stitch designs are all gorgeous! I hope to find some time to stitch up at least one this season! :-) Another great looking stag mat too!

OldeThreads said...

Love all of your designs Lori, thanks for the wonderful write up!

Susan and Dorrie