Wednesday, November 12, 2014

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW....

 
FIRST OFF HERE IS MY LUISA SAMPLER PATTERN
DONE UP BY MY FRIEND CAROLE IN LOWER
MICHIGAN. IT'S WONDERFUL CAROLE! LOVE THE
FRAME TOO!!

 
WE GOT 21" OF SNOW IN A DAY AND A HALF
FROM THIS RECENT STORM. IT LOOKS LIKE
THE DEAD OF WINTER INSTEAD OF THE
BEGINNING! MY SLEDS ARE IN THE SHED
BUT I THINK I CAN DIG THEM OUT IN
A WEEK OR TWO. I KNEW THE STORM WAS
COMING BUT IT SEEMED TOO EARLY TO
PUT THEM OUT. I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE!!
 
I'M WORKING HARD ON MY UPDATE.
STAY TUNED FOR A DATE.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

11 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

WOW!!!!! can't believe so much snow already ~ wonder what's in store for us here in VA this year?
can't wait for your update my friend ~
xoxox
L

dogwoodfarm said...

Oh my goodness, hard to believe you got so much snow this early!!!
Very sweet sampler!!
Stay warm and dry!
xo

Mugwump Woolies said...

Great sampler! I need some of that snow!
Stay warm...and safe!
Robyn

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

So much snow and its the middle of November--what does old man winter have in store for us this year?

Rugs and Pugs said...

That is just plain WRONG!!! So sorry.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

So much snow already and it is not even Thanksgiving yet! The cold is headed our way but only flurries are predicted. Great time to stay in, stay warm, stitch and spend time with Zoe!

WoolenSails said...

Love that sampler, really beautiful piece to decorate with. I need to try cross stitch again, haven't tried since i got new glasses, so now I might be able to see the holes, lol. No snow for me, I want more fall;)

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wow that is a lot of snow to begin with! Wonderful sampler... Stay warm :)

moosecraft said...

That's a lot of snow for a first snowfall! I hope some paths have been cleared for Miss Zoe! ;-) Looking forward to your update!

kelley said...

Sorry about so much early snow...do you pull Zoe around on a sled? the sampler is so simple and beautiful

annie said...

that's a beautiful sampler!

wow! that's a lot of snow!
way too early for me!