Monday, November 10, 2014

CHRISTMAS AT A SIMPLER TIME

 
MY FRIEND KATHY AND I WENT ON
A LITTLE JAUNT INTO WISCONSIN THIS
PAST FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. WE
VISITED A SIMPLER TIME PRIMITIVES
SHOP IN RIPON WHERE WERE FOUND
LOTS OF CHRISTMAS DECOR AND OTHER
GOODIES. STOP IN AND SEE JUDY. SHE IS
THE BEST! OR IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU
LIKE IN THE PICTURES GIVE HER A
CALL. I KNOW SHE WOULD BE MOST HAPPY
TO SHIP TO YOU!

 
MY PICTURES AREN'T THE BEST AS I
TOOK THEM WITH MY I-PHONE BUT
YOU CAN AT LEAST GET AN IDEA
OF ALL OF THE WONDERFUL THINGS
JUDY OFFERS IN HER AWESOME SHOP.
CLICK ON THE PICS TO MAKE THEM
BIGGER.






 
THIS GUY SPOKE TO ME SO I BROUGHT
HIM HOME! HE IS AN ARNETT'S SANTA
AND THE SMALLEST ONE I HAVE.

 
I LOVE HIS MUSTARD COAT AND WOODEN
BARN LANTERN.
 
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT JUDY
HERE IS THE LINK TO HER WEBSITE
WITH ALL OF HER CONTACT INFO.
 
 
WE ARE GETTING BLASTED WITH A WINTER
STORM RIGHT NOW. A GOOD TIME TO STAY
SNUGGLED IN WITH MY ZOE GIRL AND WORK ON
MY NEXT UPDATE GOODS. STAY TUNED FOR
MORE INFO ON THAT SOON! 
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME......LORI

5 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Sounds like you'll be snuggling a lot with the snowfall expected up north.
I want to make it to that store someday.
Wish i was closer to go hang out and shop with you!
Stay warm

WoolenSails said...

What a great shop, would love to shop there. We do have a couple of prim shops, so I will have to go visit and see if the christmas things are out.

Debbie

Bobbie said...

Oh drooling...I loved that shop when we went...one day...I'm coming back...I love your new Arnett santa!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Ooooh I would love to visit this shop some day. I often visit the website...so many wonderful things! You picked a really handsome Santa...love the mustard color! Stay warm!
Robyn

Kathleen Woodbury said...

A Simpler Time is one of my most very favorite places to shop. Judy is so sweet and helpful. Love your new Santa! You are really getting buffeted with snow in those northern regions. I have a sister in Duluth and a friend in Ashland who are buried and we should be getting a few inches here in south central Wisconsin. Great crafting weather! Stay warm!