Monday, October 20, 2014

~OFFERING NEW CROSS STITCH E-PATTERNS~

 
I'VE BEEN STITCHING UP A STORM AND HAVE
FOUR NEW DESIGNS TO OFFER IN PDF E-PATTERN FORM.
ABOVE IS LUISA SAMPLER.


 
DECEMBER 1881 SAMPLER

 
ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARES SAMPLER

 
AND RED BIRD TREE PINKEEP.
 
IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE ANY OF
MY PATTERNS I'VE SET THEM UP WITH
A PAYPAL BUTTON ON MY PICTURETRAIL
FOR EASY PURCHASE. WHEN I RECEIVE
PAYMENT I WILL EMAIL THE PATTERN
TO YOU.  THANK YOU FOR ANY INTEREST.
 
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

6 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

they are just beautiful Lori!!!
xoxox
L

Maria said...

I'm not too much of a cross stitcher but this may make me try again! Maria

Sandy Whitlow said...

Love these, Lori!!! You sure have been busy creating some beautiful new designs :)
Big Hugs,
Sandy

cucki said...

So beautiful dear friend x

moosecraft said...

Love these! Especially the Angles Unawares one!

Kathleen Woodbury said...

Hi Lori, Love your new designs, especially the "angels unawares" verse from Hebrews 13:2! I had wanted to make up some kind of stitchery for my guest room with that and you have beautifully solved that for me!