Friday, October 31, 2014

FINALLY FRAMED!

 
I STITCHED THESE TWO SAMPLERS FOR OUR HOME
SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THINKING I WOULD GET THEM
FRAMED AND DONE WAY AHEAD SO I'D HAVE THEM
READY TO HANG FOR CHRISTMAS. MY FRIEND
BILL MADE ME TWO WONDERFUL PINE FRAMES
AND IT HAS ALL BEEN SITTING FOR MONTHS
WAITING ON ME TO FIND THE TIME.
WELL THIS WEEK WAS THE TIME!  I'M THRILLED
I HAVE THEM ALL READY TO HANG WHEN I
DO MY DECORATING FOR THE HOLIDAYS IN
ABOUT A MONTH.

 
THIS IS CHRISTMAS AT HOLLYBERRY FARM
BY STACY NASH.


 
THIS IS PHEBE'S FOREST BY THE CITY STITCHER.
 
WE HAD OUR FIRST GROUND COVER OF SNOW LAST
NIGHT. THERE ARE STILL A FEW FLAKES IN THE
AIR.  I DON'T THINK IT WILL STAY JUST YET BUT
IT WON'T BE LONG. IT'S MAKING ME INSPIRED TO
WORK ON MY CHRISTMAS UPDATE WHICH I AM
HOPING WILL BE THE END OF NOVEMBER.
 
ENJOY THE DAY AND I HOPE ALL THE TRICK OR
TREATERS WILL BE SAFE. WE DON'T GET ANY
ANYMORE. THEY WILL HAVE A COLD, WET ONE HERE!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

6 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful stitching, Lori! Love the calming neutral colors. Happy Halloween!
Robyn

bayrayschild said...

Oh Lori they are absolutely beautiful! Looks time consuming too. Love them!

Audrey

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Sweet friend,
As always, your work is absolutey beautiful! Love both samplers so much, and they will look perfect in your home!
Hope you are well and keeping warm!
Happy Halloween!
Sending hugs and thoughts your way~
Julie. xo

Bobbie said...

Beautiful, Lori! Your samplers are just gorgeous! I love how you frame them! I hope you didnt get any snow yet...we're expecting a dusting tonight..

Kathy L. said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Kathy

dogwoodfarm said...

Lori, they are both so beautiful!
xo