Saturday, July 19, 2014

NEW FALL RUG

 
I JUST FINISHED THIS FUN LITTLE FALL RUG
CALLED PUMPKIN LINE BY RED BARN RUGS.
IT MEASURES 10" X 30". 
I GOT THE PATTERN LAST SUMMER AT
COUNTRY FRECKLES SHOP IN WI
AND DIDN'T GET IT DONE LAST YEAR SO IT
WAS AT THE TOP OF MY TO~DO LIST.
MY RUG WAS INSPIRED BY THE ONE
HOOKED BY RHONDA THOMAS
OF MY GLORY STARS. THANKS FOR THE
INSPIRATION RHONDA!

 
I USED A NEW WOOL I JUST GOT THIS WEEK
FROM REBECCA ERB. IT'S CALLED MUFFALETTA
AND WITH BITS OF GREEN/PUMPKIN/MUSTARD
IT HOOKED UP A FUN PUMPKIN.
 
TODAY IS BRIAN'S BIRTHDAY SO WE WILL DO
A LITTLE CELEBRATING. I STAINED THE BACK
DECK AND THE NEW STAIR LEADING UP TO
THE DECK ON THURSDAY SO WILL BE TAKING
IT EASY THIS WEEKEND.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Nice! Love pumpkins!

ihook2 said...

Lori-
Came right over to look at it. Another "wow". Thanks so much for showing muffaletta hooked. So glad I got some of that!
Tell Brian "Happy Birthday".
Have a fun day-
Pam

moosecraft said...

A really cutie of a rug! Love it! Sending Birthday wishes to Brian!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Sweet rug but I don't even want to think about fall!!!
Happy birthday to Brian.
Hugs :)
Lauren

dogwoodfarm said...

Your Pumpkin rug is so sweet, Lori!
Happy belated Birthday to Brian!
xo

Prims By The Water said...

I just love the colors of fall and love your rug! Janice

Karen Martinsen said...

That's a fun looking rug - isn't Fall great to work with. I love all the mellow warm colors.
Blessings
Karen

barb said...

Just saw your new pumpkin rug . Love it. Sorry I missed Brian's birthday, So happy belated Brian.