Wednesday, June 25, 2014

JUNE UPDATE PREVIEW....

 
BIRD PINCUSHIONS IN BROWN AND GREY

 
BIRDS & BASKET QUILTED RUNNER IN BROWN,
GREY, BLACK AND TAN

 
LOG CABIN QUILT WITH APPLIQUES.
BLOCKS ARE TANS AND BROWNS

 
BIRDS X~STITCH SAMPLER

 
MY STRENGTH SAMPLER.
DESIGN BY THE PINKEEP

 
HOUSE SAMPLER PILLOW/PINKEEP.
DESIGN BY SANDRA OF
HOMESPUN ELEGANCE.

 
HETTIE, SHE IS RAG STUFFED AND
HAS TUCKS ON HER BLOUSE.

 
ADULT SIZE BONNET IN BROWN
WITH TAN DOTS.
 
I WILL OPEN MY UPDATE ON MY
PICTURETRAIL TOMORROW,
THURSDAY, JUNE 26th AT 9 AM
CENTRAL TIME. I HAVE SOME NICE
CLOSE UP PICTURES ON MY PT
YOU CAN SEE WHEN I OPEN THE UPDATE.
THE ALBUM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL
TOMORROW AT NINE AM.
 
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY....
LORI

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Love all of your goodies. Thought I would let you know that the house sampler you stitched and didn't know the designer, well it's me~Sandra at Homespun Elegance. Was tickled to see it in your lovely grouping. Good luck with your Picture Trail!!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Oh Sandra, I'm so sorry I didn't remember! I'm going to change my blog and PT to give you credit. Thank you for letting me know. hugs, Lori

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lori,
So many beautiful creations. Bummer I'm going to miss your picture trail opening ~ I'm leaving to go rode tripping and ending at the Elkhorn flea market on Sunday.
Good Luck ~ I'm sure you will sell everything!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

moosecraft said...

Great pieces Lori! I really love that bird x-stitch sampler!

cucki said...

Wow they all so beautiful...
Big hugs xx

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Great displays! I LoVe the bird sampler too!
Marg