Friday, March 28, 2014

NEW E-PATTERN

 
I MADE THIS PUNCH NEEDLE CUPBOARD
HANGER FOR MY FRIEND KATHY FOR HER
BIRTHDAY. WITH HER PERMISSION I'M
OFFERING IT AS A PDF E-PATTERN.
YOU CAN BUY IT ON MY PICTURETRAIL
IF INTERESTED. I'VE ADDED A BUY IT NOW
BUTTON. THE COST IS $7.00.
IT MEASURES 5-1/2" X 7-1/2", NOT INCLUDING
THE HANGER.
 
 
THANK YOU FOR ANY INTEREST.
I'M WORKING ON A SMALL BASKET QUILT
PATTERN I HOPE TO RELEASE NEXT WEEK.
 
ALSO I HAD INTEREST IN SOME OF THE WOOL DYEING
SUPPLIES SO I'VE BEEN SELLING THEM PIECEMEAL.
I'LL SHOW SOON WHAT I HAVE LEFT IN
CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED.
HAVE A WONDERFUL AFTERNOON.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI
 

11 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

VERY nice!!!!!
L

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful piece, fun time to make new things. I am still working on one so hopefully I can get finished this weekend.

Debbie

cucki said...

So cute x

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Lori, cute pattern! Of course I could not resist buying it, I don't remember what happens next, do you send me an email with it?
Melinda

HomeSpunPrims said...

Melinda,
Yes, I will email it to you. It just came thru. Thank you so much. Lori

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

some day my friend I will do this handwork too, along with rug hooking.... (~: you do inspire that is for sure and certain. xx

HomeSpunPrims said...

Quaint And Plain,
Thank you B! So good to hear from you. Take care.
Hugs, Lori

Sandra Sullivan said...

He is wonderful Lori!
Blessings,
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Such a lovely pattern Lori. Hope you are keeping well.
Janet

Linda said...

Love your new pattern! Linda

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Lori