Monday, March 31, 2014

DYE SUPPLIES & OTHER GOODIES FOR SALE......

 
I'M SELLING THE DYE SUPPLIES OFF PIECEMEAL
AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEFT.
 
ABOVE DYE SPOONS WERE $50.00 NEW.
KINDLY ASKING $38.00 PLUS TRAVEL FARE.
(CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE THEM)

 
TWO DYE BOOKS AND TWO YARDS OF NEW FELTED
WOOL FOR OVER DYEING.
KINDLY ASKING $35.00 FOR ALL PLUS TRAVEL FARE.

 
TWO ENAMELWARE DYE POTS.
SOLD

 
KAREN KAHLE DVD. I WATCHED IT ONCE.
WONDERFUL INFORMATION!
KINDLY ASKING $25.00 PLUS TRAVEL FARE.

 
SMALLER FRAMED SAMPLER STITCHED ON LINEN.
UNDER GLASS.
MEASURES 7~3/8" SQUARE ON OUTSIDE OF FRAME.
KINDLY ASKING $25.00 PLUS TRAVEL FARE.

 
REPRODUCTION MUSTARD PAINTED WALL BOX
WITH LIFT LID. REALLY NICELY DONE.
MEASURES 13~1/2" ON BACK & 10" WIDE ON BOTTOM.
KINDLY ASKING $25.00 PLUS TRAVEL FARE.
SOLD




 
SET OF SMALL REPRO NESTING YELLOW WARE BOWLS.
THEY MEASURE 5~1/2", 4~1/2" & 3~1/2" ACROSS TOP.
SOLD


 
NOT FOR SURE WHAT THIS IS BUT IT MAY
BE A TIN CRIMPING TOOL. THEY WOULD POUND WITH
ONE END TO FLATTEN AND MAKE CURVES IN
THE TIN WITH THE TOP PART. IT'S A NEAT
PIECE TO JUST DISPLAY OR MAYBE EVEN USE
FOR A MAKE~DO BASE.
MEASURES ABOUT 11" TALL.
SOLD
 
USA ONLY PLEASE
 
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING
JUST EMAIL ME YOUR ZIP CODE AT
 
 
I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR A MONEY ORDER FOR
PAYMENT.
 
I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE THAT
BOUGHT MY NEW PEACOCK PATTERN.
IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME YOU LOVED
MY DESIGN ENOUGH TO PURCHASE IT.
AND THANK YOU TO ALL THAT LEFT SUCH
SWEET COMMENTS ABOUT IT.
ALSO A BIG WELCOME TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS.
 
I HOPE TO RELEASE THE SMALL BASKET QUILT
PATTERN I'VE BEEN WORKING ON SOME
TIME THIS WEEK SO STAY TUNED!
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI
 
 

3 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Lori I love the Mustard Wall Box...I will take it if it is still available!
Earlene

HomeSpunPrims said...

Sorry Earlene, it's sold. Thanks for your interest. Lori

Gayle said...

I'd like the small yellowware bowls. Emailing you my zip.