Tuesday, February 4, 2014

REDWORK SAMPLER

 
I STARTED THIS LARGE REDWORK SAMPLER
AROUND CHRISTMAS AND HAVE BEEN
DOING A LITTLE HERE AND THERE IN BETWEEN
OTHER THINGS. IT'S INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE
SAMPLER AND HAS A DECEMBER DATE ON IT.
I THINK IT WILL LOOK NICE WITH MY
MARY SNOW WHEN I GET IT DONE.
THE LINEN IS CALLED CREEK BED BROWN.
I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO ON IT YET BUT
I WILL SHARE MY PROGRESS.
 
A BIG THANK YOU TO MY CUSTOMERS & FRIENDS
THAT PURCHASED MY UPDATE OFFERINGS.
I'M SO VERY GRATEFUL AND FEEL SO BLESSED
THERE IS AN INTEREST IN WHAT I DO.
I'M TRULY HUMBLED.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

8 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Oh wow! That is beautiful Lori!I can't wait to see it finished!Hugs,Jen

TheCrankyCrow said...

what a wonderful sampler Lori!! I adore redwork....and on that color linen, it's especially beautiful.... But, then again, you had me at red! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Mugwump Woolies said...

RED! Love it and the linen is yummy!
Robyn

Earlene Landis said...

That is so pretty Lori!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

LOVE the sampler!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

You do such beautiful work....I really enjoy the miniature quilt you sent me a few years ago!

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
I so agree with both Robin and Robyn, LOVE the RED, and the linen is such a beautiful color!!
This will be so gorgeous when it is finished!!!
Big Hugs~
Julie

Prims By The Water said...

What a wonderful sampler! Janice