Thursday, December 26, 2013

SALTBOX HOUSE RUG

  (CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE)
 
MY SWEET FRIEND PAM IN DELAWARE
SENT ME THIS WONDERFUL SMALLER
SALTBOX HOUSE RUG FOR CHRISTMAS!
PAM DOES BEAUTIFUL HOOKING.
I AM THRILLED TO HAVE IT.  I HAD ADMIRED
THE PATTERN FROM WOOLEN MEMORIES
WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND PAM REMEMBERED
THAT. THE HOUSE IS A LIGHTER GREY TEXTURED
WOOL WITH RED ROOF AND DOOR. I'M FEELING
PRETTY SPOILED! I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE
CHRISTMAS. I HAVE A CROSS STITCH FINISH
TO SHARE AS WELL BUT WILL SHOW YOU THAT
ANOTHER DAY. 
 
UNTIL THEN.....LORI

8 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

very pretty! what a wonderful gift :)
Happy Holidays to you & yours ~
Lori

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
I love your beautiful gift and am so happy it made it to your home!!!
Another special gift to treasure!!
Hope you have a wonderful week leading up to New Years!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

annie said...

that's a wonderful gift!
I love the rug!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Lori, that is gorgeous. What a lovely gift from your friend. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
~Janet

kelley said...

What a sweet gift from Pam...looking forward to seeing where you display it...perfect for your home...

moosecraft said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Pam does wonderful hooking! Love the colors on this too!

The Wool Cupboard said...

Wonderful gift, Lori...and a beautiful rug!

Linda

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a wonderful gift.
Happy New Year.
Hugs :)
Lauren