Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DECEMBER UPDATE PREVIEW

 
WELCOME TO MY DECEMBER 2013 UPDATE PREVIEW!
I HAVE SOME FUN THINGS TO OFFER THIS
MONTH. ABOVE ARE RED BREASTED LINEN BIRD
ORNIES. MY OWN DESIGN.
 
 
THIS GREAT OLD WOODEN SECTIONED BOX
LOOKS GREAT ON THE WALL AS A CUBBIE OR
LAY IT FLAT AND FILL IT WITH DRIED NATURALS.
 
 
HANGING ANGELS

 
THIS WONDERFUL ANGEL RUNNER IS WOOL AND
MADE BY MY FRIEND KATHY.

 
MY NEWEST BELSNICKLE DESIGN.
HE HAS AN ARMY GREEN ROBE.
I DID ONE TO THE LEFT AND ONE TO
THE RIGHT.

 

 
HORSE ORNIES.
THESE ARE THE MODELS FOR MY
PATTERN. IF YOU DON'T SEW THIS
WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO GET SOME.
I THINK THIS IS THE LAST YEAR I
WILL BE MAKING THEM.

 
RED BIRD QUILT.
MY OWN DESIGN.
 
 
NEW PINKEEP DESIGN BY COUNTRY RUSTIC
PRIMITIVES. I ADDED THE LITTLE BORDER.

 
SMALL HEAVILY MADE REPRO TREE STAND.
WORKS GREAT FOR A FEATHER TREE.
 
I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME TOMORROW
MORNING, DEC. 5TH AT 9 AM CENTRAL
TIME ON MY PICTURETRAIL FOR MY
UPDATE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU THEN.
THE ALBUM OF NEW OFFERINGS WILL BE
CLOSED UNTIL THEN.
 
LORI

4 comments:

linda said...

I love the birds Lori; they are adorable. Some very fine offerings

ihook2 said...

So many lovely things. Hope you sell it all.
Pam

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

You are so talented Lori. I just love everything you design and make.
Blessings.
Janet

Roberta said...

You have been a busy lady! You are very creative and it is all wonderful! ~Roberta