Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BRRRRR.......IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

 
WE'VE BEEN GETTING SOME PRETTY COLD
TEMPS THE PAST SEVERAL DAYS.
IT'S MINUS TEN THIS MORNING. POOR ZOE,
I CARRY HER OUT TO DO HER DUTY AND GRAB
HER UP QUICK TO RUN BACK INTO THE HOUSE
SO HER TOOTSIES DON'T GET FROZEN!
 
I'VE BEEN STAYING SNUG IN OUR LITTLE HOUSE
AND HAPPILY WORKING AWAY ON MY
GIFTS FOR JUDY AND KATHY.
WATCHING CHRISTMAS MOVIES AND LISTENING
TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
 
I DO HAVE ONE GREEN BELSNICKLE RUG
AND ONE HANGING ANGEL LEFT FROM
MY RECENT UPDATE SO IF INTERESTED PLEASE
DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL ME.
 
STAY WARM MY FRIENDS!
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI

4 comments:

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori!
Just LOVE your spoon holder...... So perfectly prim!! It looks lovely with the plate, greens and candy canes!!
So sorry for you and Zoe, having to go out even briefly! Our dog Shelby LOVED the snow and no matter how cold it was she wanted to play! I dreaded taking her out because if she got away I had to chase her!! BRRRR!
Have a really good week and please keep warm!
Sending Warmest Hugs, my friend~
Julie

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Again,
Silly me, I forgot to mention those amazing mittens!!!!! Love them too!!!!
Hugs~
Julie

jean Carl said...

Spoon holder and all accessories are totally awesome!!!

dogwoodfarm said...

Lori, I love your hanging spoon box and everything in it and on it!!! (smiles)
Oh boy, it's really cold there!
I so love to be home snug working on my projects.
Enjoy the season!
xo