Saturday, November 16, 2013

A NEW E-PATTERN

 
I'M PLEASED TO OFFER A NEW PATTERN
DESIGN IN E-PATTERN PDF FORM.
INSPIRED BY AN ANTIQUE QUILT AND
GIVEN MY OWN TWIST. IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED YOU CAN ORDER FROM
MY PICTURETRAIL WITH A PAYPAL BUTTON
I'VE ADDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
AFTER I RECEIVE PAYMENT I'LL SEND YOU
THE PDF IN AN EMAIL. THANK YOU ONCE
AGAIN TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN
ORDERING MY PATTERNS. I SO APPRECIATE
EACH ONE OF YOU AND THE SUPPORT I'VE
GOTTEN IN THIS NEW VENTURE.
 
CLICK HERE TO ORDER.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

10 comments:

kelley said...

Lori this quilt is so perfectly old looking...so cozy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you Kelley! That means the world to me. Hugs, Lori

ihook2 said...

Lori-
Love the finished quilt. You did a wonderful job on it and I'm sure it will fit right in with all your other hand made things. Looking forward to seeing it hanging in the pics of your home.
Hugs-
Pam

moosecraft said...

So pretty!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

this is just beautiful Lori ~ like kelley said, so cozy & homey looking! congrats on your new venture and much success to you :)
L

quiltsbycheri said...

just put my order in.....love prim reproduction quilts...
thanks for sharing your talents with us.....

edie said...

Lori,received my pattern (it was definitely a gottahave at first sight!), and thank you for a great design, excellent instructions, and photos. The birds are charming, and a good lesson to all that mishaps are merely design opportunities. Thank you so very much!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you all so much! Hugs, Lori

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Just amazing. You have a great talent for this.
Janet

dogwoodfarm said...

Lori, this quilt is BEAUTIFUL!!!