Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'M NOW OFFERING E-PATTERNS....


 
I'M SO EXCITED TO OFFER MY VERY
FIRST PATTERNS ~ IN E-PATTERN FORM!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING
EITHER MY HORSE ORNIE PATTERN
OR RED BELSNICKLE HOOKED RUG PATTERN
PLEASE GO TO MY PICTURETRAIL WHERE
I HAVE THEM  OFFERED WITH A PAYPAL
BUTTON FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
 
 
THANK YOU FOR ANY INTEREST.
I AM HAND QUILTING THE APPLIQUE
QUILT I DID THE BIRD MAKE-DO MEND
ON AND WILL BE OFFERING THAT IN
AN E-PATTERN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS OR SO.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....LORI
 

9 comments:

The Humble Stitcher said...

Awesome, Lori!!! Congratulations on your new venture! And now I'm on my way to purchase your horse ornie pattern :)
Hugs,
Sandy

Kim said...

Yay! Ordering now :)

ihook2 said...

Love both of the patterns. Congratulations on getting your pattern selling business going. Know you will do well.
Off to purchase-
Hugs-
Pam

Maria said...

How exciting! I'm sure they will popular. Maria

moosecraft said...

Great idea! I'll be ordering the Belsnickel soon! I promised myself I'd finish my two quilt tops before getting back to hooking! ;-)

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wonderful! I've been thinking about doing this myself. Congratulations on your new adventure! Still loving that sweet little black chair...is it occupied?
Have a great week!
Robyn

quiltsbycheri said...

Oh so excited! LoVE all you do, will be anxiously awaiting the new applique design and will ordering for sure.......so glad to have your designs available for all of us......

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Oh Lori, I'm so excited for you!! I hope this new venture goes really well for you too!!! I am going to order both of them soon! You KNOW I love your work and am blessed with my special "Lori pieces" to admire and cherish!!
I have often thought of doing this as well and thank you for the inspiration!!
Take care, dear friend, and hope you have a most lovely week!
Warmest Hugs~~
Julie

thesimplequiet said...

ttthhrilling, lori! just purchased your belsnickle and can't wait to get hookin'!

rebecca