Sunday, September 8, 2013

HARVEST AT THE MILL SHOW!

 
BRIAN, ZOE & I JUST RETURNED LATE THIS AFTERNOON
FROM HOLLY, MI AND THE HARVEST AT THE MILL SHOW.
IT WAS THE FIRST YEAR FOR THIS PRIMITIVES SHOW
AND IT WAS A WONDERFULLY DONE EVENT.
THANK YOU TO DAWN AND DICK FOR ALL THEIR
HARD WORK TO MAKE THIS A SPECIAL TIME FOR ALL.
FROM THE MOUNTAIN MUSIC PLAYING TO THE
HORSE & CARRIAGE RIDES....EVERYTHING
TOGETHER MADE IT A MOST ENJOYABLE DAY.

 
I HAD A GREAT TIME HELPING MY DEAR FRIEND
BOBBIE OF THE EVENING STITCHER BLOG
ORGANIZE HER BOOTH BEFORE THE SHOW
STARTED. SHE HAD SOME GREAT PIECES THAT
WENT FLYING OUT OF THE BOOTH! I WAS LUCKY
ENOUGH TO GET A COUPLE TREASURES
MYSELF.

 
LAUREN OF RUGS AND PUGS BLOG IS
PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON HER
BOOTH. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I MET
LAUREN IN PERSON AND SHE IS A REAL
SWEETY! LAUREN HAD SOME AWESOME
GOODIES IN HER BOOTH.

 
THE ABOVE BOOTH BELONGED TO ANN
OF 1803 OHIO FARM BASKETS BLOG.
ANN IS A SWEETY TOO! IT WAS NICE TO
MEET YOU ANN!!

 
THIS WAS AN AWESOME BOOTH I BOUGHT A
SPECIAL LITTLE ANTIQUE DOLL SIZE DRESS FROM.
I'LL SHARE MY GOODIES TOMORROW.

 
THIS BOOTH WAS NEXT TO BOBBIE. I FORGET
HER NAME BUT I KNOW SHE IS FROM MI.
I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THINGS DOWN!

 
SOME OTHER BOOTHS AT THE SHOW.


 
I BELIEVE ABOVE IS
THE PARSON'S DAUGHTER BOOTH.

 
I THINK THIS ONE IS PRISM BOOTH OUT
OF MIDLAND, MI.




 
I THINK THIS ONE IS PRIMSBYTHEWATER BLOG.
 
I ALSO GOT TO MEET MY DEAR FRIEND PAM OF
BASKETNPRIMS BLOG, KAREN OF COLONIAL HOME
BLOG, EARLENE OF PRIMITIVE PASSION DECORATING
BLOG AND JANET OF OLDE CROW PRIMITIVES BLOG.
WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF LADIES TO SPEND TIME WITH.
I LOVED MEETING YOU ALL!
 
I'LL TRY TO GET PICS OF MY GOODIES TOMORROW.
UNTIL THEN....LORI


19 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lori, thanks for sharing! I am hoping to go next year! Looks like there was lots of eye candy! OLM

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

OH! MY!! That looked like a great show! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!!

Earlene Landis said...

Hi Lori...glad you two made it home safely. You got some great pics of the vendors booths.
I put my fall stuff out today, got motivated by the show.
(((Hugs)))
Earlene

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
So good to meet you! Thank you so much for posting such wonderful pictures. I did not get around to taking any other than my booth. I wanted to post about it today, but the day just flew by and we had dinner plans that lasted much longer than I anticipated. Hopefully tomorrow!!!
I didn't get to look around too much ~ which was probably a good thing since there were so many wonderful things to choose from!
Zoe sure is a doll.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Doniene said...

What wonderful goodies!! Such lovely ladies, too!! Looks like a lot of fun!! Looking forward to your treasures!

Blessings

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Thank you for coming Lori, sure wish I would have had more time to just visit and get acquainted. We were both so tired last night that we were hobbling around like old grandpa and grandma - oh yes - we are!!! Glad you had fun, Dawn

Michelle said...

WOW...sure wish we had something like this in Oregon!

bettyj said...

I know this was a wonderful show. Would loved to have been there.Thanks for sharing

bayrayschild said...

Hello Lori,
Thank you for sharing. I am sitting here drooling from all of that prim goodness and what an extra treat that you got to meet all of those wonderful blogging friends!
Can't wait to see your goodies!

Audrey

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
It looks like it was a fantastic show and I am so happy you were able to attend!! I see lots of things I would have loved to have brought home with me if I could have been there!
I love little dresses too, so I look forward to seeing your new one, as well as your other goodies!
Thanks for sharing such great pictures and taking us along!
Have a great week, my friend!!
Warmest Hugs~~
Julie

cucki said...

wow looks like a great fun show..
hugs x

Mugwump Woolies said...

What fun! Love all the great pics you took of all the wonderful goodies. I also see lots of things I would love to have brought home with me, if I had been lucky enough to attend this show. So happy you were able to meet so many blogging friends...thanks for sharing your adventure with us.
Robyn

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Hi Lori!! Looks like this was a fabulous show and you had a really fun time! Hope all is well...miss you and all of the other blog girls...Tina

The Humble Stitcher said...

What a wonderful show...I would have loved to have gone shopping there! So glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see you new goodies!
Sandy

moosecraft said...

Great group of gals meeting among some great goodies! What could be better? Sounds like a lot of fun... and the pictures make me wish I could have been there!

The Evening Stitcher said...

Love the pictures, Lori! It was a good, good show. I'm still redecorating with stuff. I love the picture of my booth with my BFF...LOL!! Thanks again for all your help! It was so nice seeing you and Brian!

Karen said...

Hi Lori,
Wow you got some wonderful pictures of the booths...I tried but yours are wonderful...you must have taken them before the people got there. Love it.
I so enjoyed meeting you at the show - hope we get to again sometime.
Karen

ScarecrowCabin said...

Great pictures Lori. Had so much fun at the show, can't wait until next year. I'll be posting my pictures from the show this evening. Thanks for sharing!

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

訂倉葵芳商務中心租賃葵涌服務器中國便宜域名寄存防毒軟體儲存荃灣信箱域名主機代管價格