Sunday, September 15, 2013

FALL UPDATE PREVIEW


 
HERE ARE THE GOODS I'VE MANAGED TO
MAKE FOR MY FALL UPDATE.
THREE DIFFERENT LITTLE JACK'S QUILTS!
DONE WITH PRIMITIVE HAND APPLIQUE STITCHES
AND BLACK SEED BEADS. HAND QUILTED.
THE PUMPKIN SHAPES WERE TAKEN FROM
AN OLD RED WAGON QUILT BOOK.
EACH ONE HAS A DIFFERENT FACE, BORDER AND
DIFFERENT QUILTING DESIGN.


 
 
THESE TWO LITTLE DOLLS ARE THE SWEETEST!
A NEW DESIGN~~~I'VE CALLED THEM PINKEEP
DOLLS~~~AS THEY HAVE THEIR VERY OWN TINY
X~STITCHED PUMPKIN PINKEEPS. THEIR DELICATE
FACIAL FEATURES ARE
LIGHTLY DRAWN ON WITH INK.
 
 
I LOVE THIS QUILT DESIGN SO DECIDED
IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO A HOOKED
RUG USING IT. THE BASKET & CROW DESIGNS
ARE FROM THE QUILT BOOK
LADY BIRD, LADY BIRD BY JAN PATEK
AND ALMA ALLEN. I ADDED THE PUMPKIN
IN THE CENTER OF THE BASKET.

 
LASTLY A CROW & PUMPKIN PILLOW.
IT'S A LINEN BACKING WITH A HOMESPUN
PUMPKIN & PATCH AND A WOOL CROW.
A SWEET LITTLE PILLOW TO LEAVE OUT
ALL FALL. THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR THIS
UPDATE BUT I ENJOYED MAKING EACH
ITEM. THE NEW OFFERINGS FOR SALE ALBUM
WILL BE OPEN TOMORROW MORNING
(MONDAY) AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT THAT TIME IF YOU
WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PURCHASE.
THE ALBUM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 9 AM
SO THAT I CAN PREPARE.
 
CLICK HERE TO REACH MY PICTURETRAIL
TOMORROW MORNING FOR THE UPDATE.
PRICES AND FURTHER INFO WILL BE LISTED THERE.
WITH ANY QUESTIONS~FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU....LORI


6 comments:

Orange Sink said...

Lori what an awesome group of goodies! You've put me in a fine Fall mood for sure! LOVE it all... those pumkin patchwork pieces are great!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

cucki said...

Wow I try love all the sweet goodies..
Hugs x

belarmina said...

me gusta el otoño!!!
tus calabazas son preciosas
saludos

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

I love it all!!!
Janet

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
Your new goodes are just wonderful, as always, and each one is so beautifully done!
I especially love the pumpkin and crow pillow!
Sending best wishes for a great day my friend!
Big Hugs~
Julie

thesimplequiet said...

love all your offerings, Lori!

rebecca