Tuesday, August 27, 2013

NEXT STOP....LODI, WISCONSIN

 
OUR SECOND STOP ON FRIDAY WAS
CLICK ON THEIR NAME FOR A DIRECT LINK
TO THE SHOPS SITE. IT HAD BEEN A FEW YEARS
SINCE I HAD BEEN TO THIS SHOP AND IT'S BEEN
ENLARGED SINCE I WAS THERE.
IT'S A WONDERFUL SHOP FULL OF GOODS FOR
DECORATING AND FOR RUG HOOKING.

 
HERE IS THE RUG HOOKING CORNER.
LOTS OF WOOL AND PATTERNS TO LOOK AT.


 
MORE WOOL. YUM!

 
THIS COOL HORSE WEATHER VANE LOOKING
PIECE IS FOR SALE IN THE SHOP AND WAS
MADE BY SOMEONE THAT WORKS IN THE
SHOP. IT IS HOOKED IN VERY WIDE CUTS.
VERY NEAT PIECE.
 
THIS PRETTY VIEW IS UP THE STREET FROM
THE SHOP. A QUAINT LITTLE TOWN.
 
THESE ARE SOME WOVENS I BOUGHT THERE.
THE BROWNS ARE SCRAP PIECES SOLD IN A
BUNDLE THAT WILL BE GOOD FOR DIFFERENT
PROJECTS. SOME CUTE PILLOWS AND SUCH.
ON THE FAR RIGHT IS A HAND WOVEN HAND
TOWEL THAT I HAVE USED IN THE PAST TO
MAKE HOOKED PILLOWS. THIS ONE HAS A NICE
FALL HUE TO IT SO I AM THINKING ABOUT
HOOKING ANOTHER PILLOW OR TWO IF I CUT
IT IN HALF AND USE SOMETHING ELSE FOR THE
BACKING. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

 
I FOUND A FEW PIECES OF WOOL TO BRING HOME
FOR DIFFERENT RUG PROJECTS. AND THE 2014
PURE AND SIMPLE CALENDAR. I GET ONE
EACH YEAR AND LOVE IT.
 
THAT'S IT FOR TODAY. I HAVE MORE TO SHOW
FROM OUR TRIP SO COME BACK AND CHECK AGAIN
MAYBE TOMORROW.
UNTIL THEN....LORI
 

11 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Would love to shop there, lots of wonderful goodies.

Debbie

cucki said...

Aww lots of lovely goodies ..
Hugs x

Rugs and Pugs said...

There are some really good shops up your way. Lucky you! Most of the prim shops near me are the cutesy Chinese import stuff :(
Hugs :)
Lauren

annie said...

those are wonderful photos, it looks like a fabulous shop!

marly said...

I wouldn't mind spending the day in that store!

Earlene Landis said...

My kind of shop!!

The Evening Stitcher said...

Oh, I'm soooo jealous!! I wish we could have made those shops when I was visiting a few years ago. I love those wing back chairs...I have been looking for a pair, but can't find the any I like. I guess Johnston Benchworks went out of business.....sad... Maybe in a year or two I'll make it back to Wisconsin...there are just too many cool shops.....Wisconsin is going on my bucket list!

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
Another wonderful shop!!! You got some fun fabrics too!! I never realized WI had such lovely shops!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Patti said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing. I am thinking that this might not be too far out of the way when I go to Spring Green. I just might need to take a side trip ;)
Blessings, Patti

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Well gee - that made me drool in my coffee this morning!

john mulski said...


i really like the design this is pretty much awesome than the modern
Multiple Rattan Conservatory Furniture
i would prefer this picture above in terms of designing