Sunday, August 4, 2013

HOW BLESSED I AM!

 
ZOE & I WENT FOR THE DAY TO VISIT MY AUNT WHO
LIVES A TWO HOURS DRIVE FROM ME THIS PAST
TUES. WHEN I ARRIVED HOME THERE WAS
A GOODIE BOX WAITING FOR ME FROM
MY FRIEND PAM. SHE SENT ME BELATED
B~DAY GIFTS. WHAT FUN! SHE EVEN SENT
A TREAT FOR MISS ZOE.
AMONG THE GIFTS WERE A BEAUTIFUL
X~STITCH PINKEEP SHE STITCHED ( I DON'T
KNOW WHO THE DESIGNER OF THE PATTERN IS),
A JAR WITH TWO PIECES OF FABRIC (THE JAR
HAS A NEAT PAPER LABEL), A NEEDLE
MINDER, AND A TABLET WITH AN ANGEL AT THE TOP.
THE SWEET LITTLE ~FRIENDS~ CARD IS PRECIOUS TOO!

 
THE TWO FABRICS IN THE JAR ARE THIS OLD
BRANNOCK/PATEK COTTON PRINT WITH MOONS
AND A PIECE OF REBECCA ERB WOOL.
I DIDN'T HAVE EITHER ONE IN MY STASHES SO
THEY ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

 
HERE IS A CLOSE UP OF MY PINKEEP.
I ADORE IT! THANK YOU PAM FOR YOUR
SWEET FRIENDSHIP AND WONDERFUL
GOODIES. LOVE YOU MY FRIEND.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

11 comments:

From Sherry's Heart said...

Lori, the cross stitch is a pattern by Shelly Auen,Primitive Stitchin'. A few years ago,when I was trying to talk her into selling her patterns in e-pattern form,this pattern was the 1st one that she tried and she sent it to me as a test run. I've had it stitched all this time,but have not framed it.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Thank you for the info Sherry! Lori

Tam said...

Love the Jar label it's perfect size for me does she sell them?

HomeSpunPrims said...

Tam,
I don't believe she sells them. Sorry. Lori

moosecraft said...

Lovely goodies from a generous friend! Beautiful stitches! Love that jar too!

WoolenSails said...

What wonderful gifts and very thoughtful of Pam.

Debbie

Tam said...

Great swap

cucki said...

wow so sweet..pretty gifts.
love x

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Love all your gifts!!

Raymond Homestead said...

Very nice, love the little pillow.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such sweet gifts from a sweet friend!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin