Thursday, July 18, 2013

TINA'S BOOK

 
MY FRIEND TINA WOLTMAN IS NOW TAKING
PRE~ORDERS FOR HER NEW CHRISTMAS
 BOOK DUE OUT IN SEPTEMBER.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE YOU
CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF HER BOOK
ON MY SIDEBAR AND IT WILL TAKE YOU
TO HER PICTURETRAIL WHERE YOU WILL
FIND ALL THE INFORMATION. I CAN'T WAIT!
 
I'VE BEEN QUILTING ON MY
FRIENDS HOUSE QUILT AND AM ALMOST
DONE. I HOPE TO HAVE A PICTURE OF
THE QUILT ALL FINISHED AND BOUND TO
SHOW SOME TIME NEXT WEEK.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI
 
 

5 comments:

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
I have her first book and just love that one so I know I have to get this one too! Thanks for sharing about it on your blog to make it easy to order!!
Looking forward to seeing the finish on your quilt too...I already love how it looks!!
Heart Hugs my friend~~
Julie

Karen said...

Hi Lori,
Oh how I'd love to get that book - thanks for all the information.
Karen

Orange Sink said...

Thank-you Lori for the heads up on Tina's book! I got on it this time before they are all gone!!
Hope you are surviving this heat wave! It's supposed to be much better by the weekend... in the upper70's! Can't wait!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Earlene Landis said...

Love her books so much!
Hope all is well Lori.
TGIF
Earlene

The Evening Stitcher said...

I can't wait for Tina's new book!! I love her first one....top quality..as is everything she does! Your quilt is beautiful! Hope it's not to hot in your part of Michigan...horrible down here!