Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FRIENDS HOUSE FINISHED

 
MY FRIENDS HOUSE QUILT IS DONE!
ALL QUILTED AND BOUND.  JUST HAVE TO ADD
A SLEEVE FOR HANGING. I ENDED UP
                                         QUILTING THE FAN PATTERN OF COURSE!!
WHAT CAN I SAY...IT'S MY FAV.
THE QUILT IS BOUND IN SOLID BLACK, SAME
AS THE NARROW BORDER.

 
I HOPE TO START SOME FALL THINGS
SOON TO OFFER FOR SALE FOR MY
NEXT UPDATE. SUMMER IS ZIPPING BY AND
WE'VE TURNED COOL AGAIN SO IT PUTS
ME IN THE MOOD FOR ALL THINGS AUTUMN.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI

10 comments:

annie said...

I love it, it is just wonderful. I love seeing your updates too when you post them! Have a great week!

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
The house quilt is stunning! You must have the perfect spot for displaying it? What a difference this cooler weather makes.... it really makes me want to get the pumkins out! And I should pick up the rug hook again...sigh....
Hugs!!
Cathy G

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love all of the things you do! Dawn

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Lori,
The quilt is just gorgeous and I know it will look perfect wherever it will be displayed!!
It seems all of us are starting to set our sights on fall and I will be doing the same! Yay Pumpkins!!!
Sending Love and Hugs your way my sweet friend~~
Julie

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Your new quilt is wonderful! I always love your work!!

ihook2 said...

Your quilt is just ever so wonderful...now come on fall so you can display it. Still no let up from the heat for us.
Til later-
Pam

The Evening Stitcher said...

Beautiful quilt, Lori! I'm so happy the weather is turning more tolerable too! Have a great day!

cucki said...

Aww so beautiful..lovely quilt❤
Big hugs x

Rugs and Pugs said...

So sweet! You just do the bestest work!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful quilt!
Robyn