Saturday, June 22, 2013

THE BRANNOCK HOME

 
AFTER LINDA AND I SHOPPED WE HEADED
BACK TO HER HOUSE WHERE OUR GUYS
WERE VISITING. I HAD ADMIRED THE BRANNOCK
HOME IN BOOKS AND MAGAZINES FOR YEARS
AND NEVER DREAMED I'D GET TO STEP FOOT
INSIDE! LINDA IS TRYING TO DOWNSIZE A
BIT TO KEEP THINGS MORE SIMPLE BUT THERE
ARE STILL MANY WONDERFUL THINGS
TO BEHOLD! THIS IS THE FRONT ENTRY
WHERE WE WERE GREETED BY THE BRANNOCK'S
FUR BABY TASHA.  SHE AND ZOE DIDN'T GET
ALONG SO ZOE WAS OUT IN LINDA'S STUDIO
WITH THE GUYS.


 
THE DINING ROOM

 
A LITTLE CUBBY FULL OF GOODIES IN
THE DINING ROOM.

 
DINING ROOM

 
DINING ROOM

 
LIVING ROOM

 
LIVING ROOM

 
LINDA'S LITTLE NESTING ROOM
WHERE SHE COMES TO RELAX
AND READ. 

 
THE MASTER BEDROOM

 
LINDA'S LOG CABIN SALTBOX RUG
LAYS ON THE FLOOR AT THE FOOT OF THE BED.
THIS PATTERN IS SOLD AT WOOLY WOOLENS
IF YOU'D LIKE TO HOOK IT. OF COURSE IT IS
IN MY STASH OF RUGS TO HOOK IN THE FUTURE.
NOW THAT I'VE SEEN LINDA'S ORIGINAL
IN PERSON I AM PLANNING ON HOOKING IT
THIS WINTER. MY FRIEND PAM HAS IT AND
WHILE SHE IS IN FLORIDA THIS WINTER
AND I AM AT HOME IN MICHIGAN WE
ARE GOING TO HOOK IT AT THE SAME TIME AND
SHARE PICS OF OUR PROGRESS. I'LL SHARE
WITH MY BLOG FRIENDS AS WE DO THEM.
TWILL BE FUN I THINK!!

 
BATHROOM

 
GUEST BEDROOM ABOVE AND BELOW.

 
I HAVE SOME PICTURES OF THE BACKYARD
GARDENS AS WELL I WILL SHARE TOMORROW.
IN ALL THE EXCITEMENT OF THE DAY I FORGOT
TO HAVE BRIAN TAKE LINDA AND MY PICTURE
TOGETHER! SO SAD ABOUT THAT BUT HOPEFULLY
WE CAN VISIT AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
 
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI
 

16 comments:

marly said...

Whoa. Fabulous! Thanks for the tour.

Primitive Stars said...

Prim heaven, looks so wonderful and cozy......great decorating, Francine.

bettyj said...

Wow! Beautiful home.Enjoyed the tour.

cucki said...

So beautiful x

woolyredrug said...

Loving your journey

WoolenSails said...

I love her home, beautiful house and wonderful decorations and quilts.

Debbie

kelley said...

what a dream of a vacation you had...thanks for sharing all your adventures with us...Brian and Zoe must be the best traveling companions...

Raymond Homestead said...

Thanks for sharing!

The Wool Cupboard said...

Beautiful home, thanks for sharing your tour with us!

Linda

Earlene Landis said...

Lori thanks for shring pictures of her awsome prim home.
She has cupboards to die for.
Hugs
Earlene

Star Quilt Company said...

Are you a professional photographer?
My home sure looks great! Now I have straightened it up better and put 3 more quilts on the walls and it looks better. We also had a great time at the antique show in Lee's Summit yesterday and I have 3 smalls to add.
lb

Gayle said...

Thanks for all the great photos Lori - Home tours are one of my favorite things - especially prim homes!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Positively, absolutely, GORGEOUS!!! Yikes!!! ....Moving on in my catch-up - and promise I won't bombard you with overdue comments on past posts....but I just couldn't help myself here. ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Linda said...

I think I have almost every book by Linda, one of my all time favorite designers...thanks so much for sharing her home!!!!!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Thanks for giving us a tour of Linda's beautiful home!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Thanks for sharing. Just beautiful.