Wednesday, June 26, 2013

JUNE UPDATE PREVIEW


HERE IS A LOOK AT MY JUNE UPDATE OFFERINGS.
I HAVE FIVE DOLLS, A DOG, A QUILT AND
A FRAMED SAMPLER. 

 
THIS IS BUCKLEY.
HE IS A NEW DESIGN.

 
THIS IS EFFIE. SHE HAS HER
VERY OWN LITTLE BASKET QUILT.

 
THIS IS LOUISA.
SHE IS A NEW DESIGN.

 
THIS IS MATTIE.
SHE IS A NEW DESIGN.

 
A PRAIRIE DOLL.
AN OLDER FAVORITE.

 
ONE OF MY DOGS.
I'VE ADDED BROWN SPOTS AND EARS
AND BROWN STITCHED EYES & NOSE.

 
A ONE OF A KIND QUILT WITH HAND APPLIQUED
CONE FLOWERS.

 
MATILDA STEDMAN SAMPLER.
 
MY UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW (THURS.) , JUNE 27th
AT 9 AM CENTRAL TIME ON MY
PICTURETRAIL. I HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME.
THE ALBUM IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME BUT
WILL BE OPEN FOR VIEWING AT 9 AM TOMORROW.
 
UNTIL THEN....LORI


11 comments:

Sue said...

These are sweet! I love Buckley...but it is a favorite name since that's the name of our puppy :D

ihook2 said...

Oh Lori-
Such wonderful goodies.....your offerings are the best. Have a great day.
Til later dear friend-
Hugs-
Pam

Karen said...

My goodness BUCKLEY is popular...I was just going to say he has a great personality! And I love his beany hat...my dad always wore one!
Great offerings.
Karen

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

What wonderful goodies!! Especially like Buckley and the quilt!

annie said...

they are all wonderful, just love those dolls, the dog, he is so sweet, the quilt, and the lovely sampler!

cucki said...

aww i love them all x

dogwoodfarm said...

Lori, I love all your creations!
xo Louise

WoolenSails said...

When I get a change I want to do some dolls and wanted to make mini quilts to go with them, love that idea. Do you do turned applique or raw edge on the minis.

Debbie

HomeSpunPrims said...

Debbie,
They are turned. Lori

quiltsbycheri said...

Oh My Gosh.....I want Effie soooooo bad and it sucks being in California she'll be sold before I even wake up!!! but I will keep my fingers & toes crossed for good luck.....
Lori your work is just to die for primitively awesome.......always want it all

The Humble Stitcher said...

Everything looks wonderful, Lori! You always do such beautiful work and this time is no exception! I love it ALL!!!
Hugs,
Sandy