Monday, May 27, 2013

MORE ITEMS FOR SALE...

 
OLD WOODEN HAND CARVED SCOOP.
11~1/4" LONG. COUPLE OF CRACKS BUT
DOES NOT AFFECT IT AT ALL.
KINDLY ASKING $18.00 + SHIPPING.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL ~ USA ONLY PLEASE.
TO PURCHASE EMAIL ME AT
 
 
OLD YELLOW PITCHER. IS NOT YELLOW
WARE BUT LOOKS GOOD WITH IT AND
REDWARE. NICE CRAZING ON IT.
NO CHIPS OR CRACKS. SIX INCHES TALL.
KINDLY ASKING $20.00 + SHIPPING.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL ~ USA ONLY PLEASE.
TO PURCHASE EMAIL ME AT
 
 
REPRODUCTION SPICE BOX IN BLUE PAINT.
A REALLY PRETTY BLUE THAT IS NOT
AS BRIGHT AS IN PICTURE IN PERSON.
MEASURES 9~1/2" W x 7" T x 4~1/2" D.
SWEET LITTLE CHEST.
KINDLY ASKING $24.00 + SHIPPING.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL ~ USA ONLY PLEASE.
TO PURCHASE EMAIL ME AT
 
 
REPRODUCTION HOG SCRAPER CANDLESTICKS.
IN BROWN PAINT WITH BEESWAX CANDLES.
REALLY NICE FOR THE LOOK.
SEVEN INCHES TALL WITHOUT CANDLES.
KINDLY ASKING $16.00 FOR PAIR + SHIPPING.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL ~USA ONLY PLEASE.
TO PURCHASE EMAIL ME AT
 
 
OLD BROWN BUTTER CROCK WITH OLD
BUTTER PADDLE FOR ONE PRICE!
THERE IS A CHIP ON THE SIDE OF THE CROCK
AND TWO HAIRLINE CRACKS AS SEEN BELOW
BUT STILL A NICE LITTLE CROCK.
CROCK IS SIX INCHES ACROSS & 3~1/2" TALL.
PADDLE IS 8~1/2" LONG.
KINDLY ASKING $18.00 FOR BOTH TOGETHER.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL ~ USA ONLY PLEASE.
TO PURCHASE EMAIL ME AT
 
 
 
 
TALL REPRODUCTION HOG SCRAPER
CANDLESTICK IN BROWN PAINT.
MEASURES 10" TALL. NICE AND HEAVY
AND HAS THE EARLY LOOK.
KINDLY ASKING $10.00 + SHIPPING.
I ACCEPT PAYPAL ~ USA ONLY PLEASE.
TO PURCHASE EMAIL ME AT
 
 
I HAVE JUST A FEW MORE THINGS
I WILL PUT UP AT A LATER DATE.
THERE ARE STILL SOME THINGS LEFT
IN MY LAST POST IF INTERESTED.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY
INTEREST. I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
 
LORI
 


2 comments:

Theresa said...

Lori I bought one of your awesome stichery pillows last year. I am in Canada. Are you no longer shipping to canada?? I am loving that blue candle holder.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Theresa,
Sometimes I do ship to Canada but don't wish to on these items. I'm sorry. Lori