Tuesday, April 16, 2013

LIGONIER DUO RUG


HERE IS THE RUG I MENTIONED IN
MY LAST POST I WOULD BE STARTING.
IT IS LIGONIER DUO BY WOOLLEY FOX.
IT'S A REPRODUCTION OF AN ANTIQUE RUG
IN BARB'S COLLECTION. THERE ARE TWO
SIZES AND MINE IS THE SMALLER VERSION.
IT MEASURES 19" X 30".
I'M STILL WAITING ON MY NEW WOOL
FROM REBECCA ERB BUT IT SHOULD BE
HERE ANY DAY. IN THE MEANTIME I
CAN HOOK THE OTHER CAT WHICH I THINK
I WILL USE THE SAME WOOLS AS THE
FIRST CAT. I'M MOSTLY USING 8.5 CUTS.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI


12 comments:

moosecraft said...

Beautiful hooking! Love the soft color pallet.

Pat said...

I hooked the larger one years ago. I love it. Yours is looking great. Enjoy the process.
Pat

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful rug and love the colors you are using.

Debbie

kelley said...

One of my favorite rugs...great colors you're using!

Cammie said...

Love your colors, it is going to be a wonderful rug when you are finished!!
~Cammie~

annie said...

love your kitty colors!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Lori ~
You are off to a great start!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Karen said...

Very nice! And a kitty too! I love kitties.
Karen

Penelope's Beehive said...

Oooh, what a splendid start...the colours are perfect...and such a delightful personality the kitty has!
Happy day to you ...
Judy

thesimplequiet said...

What a beauty, Lori! There's nothing like getting a box of wool from Rebecca Erb, is there? Always so soft and appealing ~ enjoy!

rebecca

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love this rug, Lori. Can't wait to see the finish...lovely soft wools make it look so old.
Robyn

Heritage Homestead Decor said...

Love it Lori
You are such an inspiration