Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A LITTLE SPRING IN MY STEP....


 
STILL VERY MUCH WINTER HERE AND
IT WILL BE FOR A FEW WEEKS YET.
I'VE BROUGHT OUT A FEW SIMPLE
THINGS TO BRING IN A LITTLE SPRING.
ABOVE ARE SOME WAX EGGS I MADE
LAST YEAR. THEY ARE PLASTIC
EGGS COVERED IN PAPER AND THEN
DIPPED IN WAX AND SPICES.
 
 
SMALL BLACK BUNNY MADE BY
JACKIE SCHMIDT.

 
LITTLE BUNNY IS ONE OF MY DESIGNS.

 
LOOKING OUT OUR DINING ROOM WINDOW
ACROSS THE FRONT YARD. WE HAVE LIGHT
SNOW FLURRIES TODAY.  I DON'T MIND.
I HAVE PLENTY TO DO INSIDE.
 
I HOPE YOU FEEL A LITTLE LIKE SPRING TODAY,
EVEN IF IT'S NOT!
UNTIL NEXT TIME....LORI










11 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Sweet prim Spring goodies, lots of snow here yet...Blessings Francine.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful spring decorations. I have a few bunny patterns but lots of cats, thinking of using my cat shapes and adding longer ears, lol.


Debbie

cucki said...

Sweet spring goodies
Sending you warm hugs x

Rugs and Pugs said...

Wonderful spring goodies. You should share how you made the eggs (hint, hint!).
Hopefully spring will arrive soon. Here in northern Ohio we've really only had one spring day. That darned groundhog! Off with his head.
Hugs :)
Lauren

basketsnprims said...

Sweet goodness! We have tons of snow here and I am waiting patiently for it to melt, though it snowed again today. I do have spring in my step, too much to do and not enough time. That seems to be my mantra lately.
hugs,
pam

moosecraft said...

Oh my goodness... too much snow out your window, Lori! Your Spring decorations are cute!

Sandra said...

I love your eggs. I have covered paper mache eggs with layers of tissue paper and aged them, but never dipped them in wax. What a neat idea. I bet they smell good too!
Happy Spring!

earlyamerica 1815 said...

Well Lori, you're way ahead of me...maybe I shoul take the rest of the day off and try to put a little "spring" into my step as well! :) Thanks so much for the inspiration...everything looks wonderful! Tina

Heritage Homestead Decor said...

Spring feels like it will never come!! It is still very much winter here. There is not much snow but it is cold...very cold!!
Love the doll that is holding the bunny!!
Hugs
Darlene

annie said...

great photos, love your little bunny!

thesimplequiet said...

Love those eggs, Lori, and now I'm inspired to make a little rabbit or two!

rebecca