Monday, January 21, 2013

UPDATE THIS WEEK

I HAVE A FEW ITEMS READY TO OFFER.
SOME WERE MADE BY ME AND SOME
BY OTHER ARTISTS. CLICK ON THE PICS TO ENLARGE.
THIS WONDERFUL X~STITCH DESIGN IS
BY LORI BRECHLIN OF NOTFORGOTTEN FARM
AND OFFERED TO US IN HER ONLINE
STITCHING GROUP~ SAMPLERMAKERS~
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP JUST
SEND LORI AN EMAIL.
I MADE MY FINISH REVERSABLE WITH A HAND
APPLIQUED BASKET ON THE BACK THAT I'VE HAND
QUILTED. A FUN LOOK FOR CHANGING UP A DISPLAY
WITH JUST A TURN OF THE PINKEEP.
 
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING PICTURED
 PLEASE JOIN ME THIS WEDNESDAY,
JANUARY 23rd AT 9 AM
CENTRAL TIME ON MY PICTURETRAIL.
THE ALBUM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL THEN.
 
ALSO, WE GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND I LOST
MY EMAIL CONTACT LIST FOR UPDATES SO IF YOU
WERE ON IT OR WANT TO BE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:
 
WISHING YOU ALL A LOVELY DAY....LORI

8 comments:

ann hermes said...

What beautiful items you have for sale. The display of them all together is lovely.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Beautiful work my friend ~! as always...love how you finished my little design ~ I'll visit you again on wednesday!
~ Lori

annie said...

beautiful work, Lori!

cucki said...

So sweet x

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Wonderful as always!!

Orange Sink said...

Lori,
Such beautiful and wonderful work!! You will have a very successful update I just know it!!
OOOXXX!!
Cathy G

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful wares, Lori...loving all the gorgeous red...and my favorite birds!
Robyn

WoolenSails said...

I love how everything looks together, wish I could buy the whole display.

Debbie